Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old January 29th, 2023, 05:06 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Jason Blood - Playtesting

No strong opinion. I trust those who are following more closely.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 29th, 2023, 08:37 PM

Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Ok, I see quite a bit of support for the price to be lowered. I like the idea as well, unless someone voices a strong objection in the near future... we are moving his price from 120 to 80 officially.
Old February 8th, 2023, 01:24 PM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Anything you're wanting to see in the next tests @Shiftrex ?
Old February 8th, 2023, 01:29 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Personally, I'd recommend a test with the Batman (Occult), Jason, Etrigan combo (630 point base) and/or Jason, Etrigan, Wong, Scareglow combo (690 point base). As both really seem like his best pairings to me.
Old February 9th, 2023, 01:57 PM

Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Absolutely agree!
Old February 18th, 2023, 12:15 PM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Sorry for the wait, the sick is gone but the cough and stuff stuck around.
Hoping to get these in a day or so.
Old February 19th, 2023, 06:22 PM

No worries, thanks for tackling the last playtest!
Old February 19th, 2023, 08:39 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

We should be playing tonight!

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 20th, 2023, 01:02 AM

C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: Jason Blood
VERSION TESTED
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: Dark Dimension.
Units: Hellboy II, Etrigan, Jason Blood, spells (Healing, Hypnotize, Nightmare) (800) vs Nightwing, Changeling, Starfire, Cyborg (800) - IAmBatman
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: City Park.
Units: Batman Occult, Jason Blood, Etrigan, Spider-Noir, Question, spell (Temporal) (1,000) vs JL Green Arrow, JL Black Canary, JL Wonder Woman, and Hawkwoman (1,000) - IAmBatman
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: Two losses, not heavy though, but also not sure how much the Etrigan/Jason combo helped, aside from early game distraction. They fell early both games, so the lowering of the cost was a good idea. I might also mention I may have played him poorly, I should have held him back between rounds in game 1 so Titans didn’t Go him and the second game he didn’t really have much backup heading up to him. There was a fun turn with Occult Batman where I got to turn with Jason, and then take a turn with Etrigan in one go.

GENERAL THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT: I think he has potential to do pretty well with the combo, clearly it’s just not something I could grasp in two games. It was definitely the right choice to drop his points, looks like he had plenty of wins in the earlier tests so I’d call him good.
Old February 20th, 2023, 01:06 AM

I think a big thing with this combo is that having the opportunity to take out two figures by killing one puts a really big target on his head that directly impacts how much Jason is worth.

In theory getting the extra attack in with Etrigan during the figure swap is nice, but Jason isn't packing a lot of offensive heat, and just bringing both together means that you have a chance to take out either more easily. I can't help but wonder if the upside of that one extra attack per game (because once Etrigan is engaged, you're probably not swapping back) is really worth the ability to kill off one of the two figures much more easily?

As is, I worry both figures are worth more without the other in the same army.

I think one way to counter this might be to put a "kill switch" on Jason that if he's destroyed, you do the replacement.

Old February 20th, 2023, 01:10 AM

Yeah, agree with Bats here. It could definitely be worth either having Jason be replaced with Etrigan on death or the other way around like Ericth pointed out.
Old February 20th, 2023, 01:20 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I agree on the concept. I also struggled to assess their combined value when one death killed both. I tried to switch back and forth so both cards took some hits, but it was hard to do. So having one die only to become the other should help make them both feel worth it when drafted together. I'd even consider it working either way, so both cards see their full life use. Whoever goes down first, is replaced by the other. Cut cut back on life here if that were the case.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library