Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Old April 24th, 2009, 09:34 AM

Gentoo is surprisingly tart
Gentoo's Marvel Customs - 4/25 Black Panther

My custom cards. Feedback is welcome. Enjoy.
Apocalypse

Black Panther

"Come, silent walrus. Let us storm the castle!" - Adam Savage

"Believe in the Lord Jesus, and you will be saved, you and your household." Acts 16:31

Last edited by Gentoo; April 25th, 2009 at 06:10 PM.
Old April 24th, 2009, 09:55 AM
Bill Nigh the Psions Guy

Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: My first try at a custom - Apocalypse

The card and the abilities seem very well balanced and I think the point cost is right on.

My only comment would be that the villian from the comics was substantially more powerful than this card makes him seem. Great custom all the same!

Looking for quality maps for 3+ players? Think your latest map-masterpiece deserves a place of honor? Join in the discussion of The War-zones of Valhalla

It doesn't get any more classic than this: The C3V project
Old April 25th, 2009, 06:07 PM

Gentoo is surprisingly tart
Re: Gentoo's Marvel Customs - 4/25 Black Panther

Updated with Black Panther. This is fun!

Thanks, Dredd Stev. He is less powerful than in the comics, not on purpose though. Just sort of turned out that way. I'm going to try to fix that when I get the chance.

"Come, silent walrus. Let us storm the castle!" - Adam Savage

"Believe in the Lord Jesus, and you will be saved, you and your household." Acts 16:31
Old October 2nd, 2012, 12:17 AM
Your wish is my command, Chief Underpants Eater

ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Gentoo's Marvel Customs - 4/25 Black Panther

at the very least I would adjust apoc so that he has bonding with android/robot/machine/cyborgs as well. In order to keep the card clean I would probably just go with a house rule that the names are pretty much interchangeable.

“Have you ever hoped for something? And held out for it against all the odds? Until everything you did was ridiculous? "

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations