Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old April 2nd, 2009, 10:09 PM

Biggiefries *glass shatters*
Question Where to buy Heroscape sets?

Im sorry if this is in the wrong forum, but i am new here.

Im wondering if there there are any websites that sell all of the heroscape sets ever released for reasonable price. I checked all the stores near me (TRU, Target, KB games went out of business, Walmart) but they didnt have anything. not even the master set.

Again, im sorry if this is in the wrong place, or if this has been answered already.

Thank you!
Old April 2nd, 2009, 10:38 PM

DrRansom rolls all skulls baby! DrRansom rolls all skulls baby! DrRansom rolls all skulls baby! DrRansom rolls all skulls baby! DrRansom rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Where to buy Heroscape sets?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggiefries View Post
Im sorry if this is in the wrong forum, but i am new here.

Im wondering if there there are any websites that sell all of the heroscape sets ever released for reasonable price. I checked all the stores near me (TRU, Target, KB games went out of business, Walmart) but they didnt have anything. not even the master set.

Again, im sorry if this is in the wrong place, or if this has been answered already.

Thank you!
Welcome to the forum!

My suggestion is keep checking Walmart. After that, consider online sources like ebay and the sponsors listed on the front page!

Also,check this thread for some good deals: http://www.heroscapers.com/community...=16175&page=23

Peace.
Old April 5th, 2009, 07:22 PM

Sport351 knows what's in an order marker Sport351 knows what's in an order marker Sport351 knows what's in an order marker

The walmart near me only has the marvel set and a couple chracter expansions. I suggest HasbroToyShop.com, Amazon.com, and Ebay.com. Hasbro and Amzon are my favorite because I dont really like bidding. There are some Buy It Now things on ebay though.
Old April 5th, 2009, 07:25 PM

Land-based AE rolls all skulls baby! Land-based AE rolls all skulls baby! Land-based AE rolls all skulls baby!

wargammers headquarters, Housemouse Games and Coolstuff Inc. (All with their banners on the left side of the front page) have plenty of scape offerings available, including the master sets.

Head there.

2011 most played: 1. Heroscape/Monsterpocalypse/Quarriors. 4. Warhammer Invasion. 5. Last Night on Earth.
Old April 5th, 2009, 10:46 PM

JANDAR88 has disabled reputation

The thing that comes closest to having all the sets on a single site is:EEEBBBBAAAAAYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"What's that mom? You think I spend to much time on ebay? You are taking away my ebay priveliges? NNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! Please! Have Mercy! I need ebay! (sob) (sniffle) (cry)"

Hmmmm... maybe I am a bit obcessed.

BLACKMOON'S SIEGE
Heroscape Wave 9 / Coming in July of 2009
(Everyone do this)

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion