Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old January 8th, 2020, 06:20 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth
Re: Louisville, KY Events 2020 Through the Decades - Feb 1

@TheAverageFan I though of that but did not address. It is very unlikely that will happen as you will pick the WORST units for opponent (Nakita Agents is 120 btw so is not possible). Maybe Brandis Skyhunter or Sir Denrick would be possible exceptions as they are generally not good so might be in opponent army of someone, but might be a good mercenary if you build your opponent's army with fliers or Huge figures, respectively.

In the unlikely event it happens you can play against rules and have multiples of the same, and treat as uncommon heroes (or hypothetically 2 unique squads marked per card to keep separate).
Old January 8th, 2020, 11:15 PM
Treasure Quest Champion!

Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Louisville, KY Events 2020 Through the Decades - Feb 1

Solid maybe! Date is open, just depends on if I can get my hands on my figures before then... Regardless, I should be able to attend a lot of these.

Mimring>Krug. 'Nuff said.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events