Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old January 12th, 2023, 07:04 PM

cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: SF Bay Area Casual HeroScape Day

Is everybody still OK with this Saturday?

~Z

The influence of a frozen beef pie
My map thread
Old January 13th, 2023, 06:07 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

As of yesterday, I was...then some friends called yesterday afternoon and said they were driving 13 hours today to come visit.

So if the group decides to reschedule, I would love to try again. Or, I could host something out in the Tracy area if that works for people.
Old January 13th, 2023, 07:46 PM

cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by dnutt99 View Post
Hey guys, happy new year. I was hopping on here to see what the progress was for this Saturday and ask which maps I should build. I see a couple of attendees have conflicting engagements this upcoming weekend. Should we reschedule for another day? Sometime very soon? It would be great to have as large a group as possible.
Darryl,

It looks like thee and me (and whichever of your kids are available) for tomorrow. If you are OK with a small group, I am OK to keep it scheduled. If you want me to reschedule, let me know ASAP. Maybe email me directly (chris - at- chaosmedia - dot - com)?

~Z

My map thread
Old January 13th, 2023, 11:26 PM

dnutt99 has disabled reputation

Yeah. Looks loke we should reschedule. Sorry about the super late response. I just remembered and checked the thread.

9 RotV - 4 SotM - 5 DDMS - 2 MarvelScape - 7 RttFF - 6 FotV - 5 VW - 4 TT - 4 TJ - 5 GC Xclusive - 6 FB's - 1,561 Figures - 7,147 Hexes - 174.24% Complete -
(All for just $4,000 BUCKS)
Old January 14th, 2023, 12:17 PM

I will show up anyway, I think. I was given use of the space for free since I was leaving it open to GK drop-ins. So I will teach anybody interested who shows up.

~Z

My map thread
Old January 16th, 2023, 05:12 PM

Well, Jerry22 and I went and set up a couple of maps (one 2-player and one 3-player).

We managed to rope a novice Warhammer player (no other Warhammer players showed up) into playing with us. A quick teach and some pre-built armies and we got right into it.

Jerry22: Agents: Nakita Agents, Krav Maga Agents, Agent Carr, Laglor
cmgames: Lawnmower Lite: 1 x Fen Hydra, Major Q10, 2 x Deathreavers, Kelda
Frank: Dragons of the North: Braxas, Nilfheim, Tarn Viking Warriors

The endgame came down to Agent Carr with one life left, Kelda with one life left, Nilfheim with one life left, and 3 Vikings still alive.

The Vikings made the difference as the heroes dropped one-by-one.

Sorry you all missed it.

~Z

My map thread
Old January 29th, 2023, 06:30 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Sounds fun. Anyone interested in trying again in Tracy? I can host.
Old January 30th, 2023, 01:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkins View Post
I am interested.

~Z

My map thread
Old February 27th, 2023, 12:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkins View Post
Maybe you can start a new thread for a Tracy get-together? There are a couple of new folks from the Sacramento area who might be interested. They just joined HSers, and I would love to be able to point them to a possible event page.

If you do, post a link in the NorCal directory page.

~Z

My map thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events