Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Notices

Old February 11th, 2013, 10:55 PM

Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Serenity's 9/7/14 Tradelist - Some Updates

Good Trades: LOTS!
Spoiler Alert!

Haves: I prefer trades, but I can always use cash to buy the things I still need, so feel free to make an offer or ask for a price on anything.
- Cash/Paypal
- Wave D1: Glaun Bog Raiders NIB (Greenscale Warriors, Drow Chainfighter, Greater Ice Elemental) $20
- Wave 8 Elves: Arkmer, Emirroon, Jorhdawn, Ulginesh (loose, will sell separately)
- Swarm of the Marro Master Set NIB $60

- Brunac
- Deathwalker 7000
- Kaemon Awa
- Kelda the Kyrie Warrior
- Khosumet the Darklord
- Marcu Esenwein X2
- Ornak (Figure and Card, No Dice or Bag) $20
- Runa
- Taelord the Kyrie Warrior
- Tornak
- Venoc Warlord
- Unique ROTV figures

Non-HS Haves: I'm not desperate to get rid of any of these, so please try to price them fairly if you make any trade/sale inquiries.

- Chaos in the Old World board game
- Confrontation: Lion Army Box NIB
- Nightfall, Nightfall: Martial Law and Nightfall: Blood Country

Wants:
Cash/Paypal

set of Tundra Glacier bases (I bought a Tundra set that didn't have bases for any of the glaciers, so I could really use these)

Fyorlag Spiders
Roman Legionnaires
Templar Cavalry
Ornak's Dice and Bag

Wants (Valhalla Customs)
Deathstrike Thralls X2
Microcorp Troopers X2

Orphan Figures Needed

1 Microcorp Trooper Figure (Valhalla Custom-Any sculpt is fine)
1 10th Regiment of Foot Figure (I'll take any 1 figure, but the one I'm missing is Figure 3, rifle held at waist, left leg extended out straight in front)
1 Deathreaver Figure
1 Warriors of Ashra Figure
1 Tarn Viking Warrior Figure (The one with a white cloak)

Cards Needed and Available. I have a lot of figures without cards. Can you help me out?
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by Serenity; December 4th, 2017 at 07:30 AM.
Old February 11th, 2013, 11:41 PM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!
Re: Serenity's Trade Thread as of 2/11/2013

Just completed a transaction with Serenity. Good communication and prompt payment.

Last edited by Agent Minivann; February 12th, 2013 at 04:49 PM.
Old February 12th, 2013, 11:25 AM

phil413ican knows what's in an order marker phil413ican knows what's in an order marker
Re: Serenity's Trade Thread as of 2/11/2013

December 13th, 2010
Good trade with Serenity. Thanks!

My Trade List

"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me."
Old February 15th, 2013, 08:03 PM

Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Serenity's 2/11/13 Tradelist

Good trade with Serenity! Good communication, prompt shipping. Recommended trader!
Old February 21st, 2013, 12:20 PM

LightBringer has disabled reputation
Re: Serenity's 2/11/13 Tradelist

Thumb's up. We negotiated a very reasonable deal. Figures and cards in good arrived in good condition and on time.
Old March 1st, 2013, 03:59 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Serenity's 2/24/13 Tradelist - Updated Haves and Wants

Great trade with Serenity! Highly recommended!
Old April 6th, 2013, 04:35 PM

Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Serenity's 4/6/13 Tradelist - Have Quahon and D1 Packs

Added to HAVES: Quahon, Warriors of the Ghostlight Fen NIB X4, Glaun Bog Raiders X4
Old April 12th, 2013, 11:02 AM

vanwhackjob Woo who?
Re: Serenity's 4/6/13 Tradelist - Have Quahon and D1 Packs

Awesome purchase from Serenity! Lightning fast shipping!

Good trades with: phil413ican, Sherman Davies, OrcElfArmyOne, Serenity, beholderthedm, Mossman, tfelts, evilwevil, Nabsten, sixthflagbearer, sadpony, The CEE

Last edited by vanwhackjob; April 12th, 2013 at 03:21 PM.
Old April 27th, 2013, 04:03 PM

Re: Serenity's 4/27/13 Tradelist

Bumping and hoping for trades!
Old May 6th, 2013, 12:52 PM

Luthersquire Woo who?

Excellent deal with Serenity! Everything just as described, packed safely, and shipped fast.

Thank you very much!
~LS
Old May 23rd, 2013, 01:31 AM

Completed a great trade with Chachi. Everything arrived looking great.
Old June 7th, 2013, 01:49 AM

Re: Serenity's 6/2/13 Tradelist (Updated Haves and Wants)

Updated Haves and Wants.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades