Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Old February 9th, 2007, 11:33 AM

ICEBEAR has disabled reputation
Communauté des scapers francophones

"The Community of the French-speaking scapers "

Je vous présente, avec l'autorisation d'un admin au préalable, le forum des scapers de la communauté francophone:
http://forum.heroscape.free.fr/phpBB2/
Il est vrai qu'il est loin d’égaler, en terme d'affluence, Heroscapers.com, mais nous sommes néanmoins de plus en plus nombreux a succombé à l'Heroscapassion.
Il est à noter que nous (français) ne connaissons Heroscape que depuis un an et de demi (bientôt deux).
Nos talents se sont déjà exprimés ici par des maps ( exemple : les miennes en autres), mais également avec Zzzzz, concepteur génial du logiciel VirtualScape... J’espère qu’il y aura encore d’autres collaborations comme pour the world of heroscape (voir HS CODEX 4).

I present to you, with the authorization of a admin as a preliminary, the forum of the scapers of the French-speaking community:
http://forum.heroscape.free.fr/phpBB2/
It is true that it is far from equalizing, in term of multitude, Heroscapers.com, but we are nevertheless increasingly numerous succumbed to Heroscapassion .
It should be noted that we (French) have known Heroscape only for one year and of half (soon two).
Our talents are already to express here by maps (example: mine in others), but also with Zzzzz, brilliant originator of the VirtualScape software… I hope that there will be still other collaborations as for the world of heroscape (see HS CODEX 4).
Old February 9th, 2007, 11:46 AM

deadeyedan42 has disabled reputation
nice job ICE BEAR! I hope this will benifit for all our french scapers! [even if they never bathe ]

FINISH HIM!
Old February 9th, 2007, 12:08 PM

Miniature Geek is surprisingly tart
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadeyedan42
nice job ICE BEAR! I hope this will benifit for all our french scapers! [even if they never bathe ]
Dude, I think he might really be french, which means that was rude.

Sorry Ice Bear, DeadEyeDan42 is a good kid and all, he just gets a little too over zealous.

Thanks for the link we will have to take a look at the project.

(Hopefully my computers translator will kick in because I know ZERO french)

Your music's bad and you should feel bad.

My Customs

Better Posting and You Revisited.
Old February 9th, 2007, 12:16 PM

Okay my computer doesn't translate but through trial and error I created an account. Anyone know how I can make my computer (or internet) change that site to english?

My Customs

Old February 9th, 2007, 12:31 PM
Site Admin & Master Custom Creator

LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
http://babelfish.altavista.com/

Newb.
Old February 9th, 2007, 12:50 PM

I tried that. But it won't let me click links on the site when I translate the page.

My Customs

Old February 9th, 2007, 12:55 PM

deadeyedan42 has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiniatureGeek
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadeyedan42
Dude, I think he might really be french, which means that was rude.
Hence the wink, sorry if that was offencive in any way ICEBEAR

FINISH HIM!
Old February 9th, 2007, 01:04 PM

Aranas has disabled reputation
BRAVO!!!

Je tiens personnellement à remercier ICEBEAR pour la création et le bon maintient de ce site francophone dédié à Heroscape (France, Québec, Suisse, Belgique, etc.). Comme vous pourrez le constater, je suis bien présent sur les deux sites! Au plaisir de vous y retrouver.

I want to thank ICEBEAR for building and maintaining that French-speaking heroscape's site (France, Quebec, Switzerland, Belgium, etc.). As you will see, I am an active member on both sites. It will be a pleasure to meet you there.

Aranas

Things you might have missed in the rulebook:
Figures can't pass through friendly engaged figures.
Figures can't attack themselves.

SITE D'HEROSCAPE FRANCOPHONE, C'EST PAR ICI
Old February 9th, 2007, 01:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aranas
BRAVO!!!

Je tiens personnellement à remercier ICEBEAR pour la création et le bon maintient de ce site francophone dédié à Heroscape (France, Québec, Suisse, Belgique, etc.). Comme vous pourrez le constater, je suis bien présent sur les deux sites! Au plaisir de vous y retrouver.

I want to thank ICEBEAR for building and maintaining that French-speaking heroscape's site (France, Quebec, Switzerland, Belgium, etc.). As you will see, I am an active member on both sites. It will be a pleasure to meet you there.

Aranas
Any tips on translating?

My Customs

Old February 9th, 2007, 01:12 PM

Aranas has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiniatureGeek
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aranas
BRAVO!!!

Aranas
Any tips on translating?
French lessions?

Or you can pay me to make translations for you!!!

Aranas

Things you might have missed in the rulebook:
Figures can't pass through friendly engaged figures.
Figures can't attack themselves.

SITE D'HEROSCAPE FRANCOPHONE, C'EST PAR ICI
Old February 9th, 2007, 01:19 PM
Site Admin & Master Custom Creator

LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
BTW, great line from the movie Dirty Rotten Scoundrels:

"To be with another women, that is French. To be caught, that is American."

Newb.
Old February 9th, 2007, 01:25 PM

countblah has disabled reputation
Salut! Merci bien pour ca. Avez-vous deja les cartes en francais? Que je me suis excite!

Hi there! Thanks so much for doing this. Do you already have the Heroscape cards in French? Gosh, I'm excited.

Waiting for my old avatar to dry off. And to quit stinking, too.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online