Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project > C3G Library
C3G Library This area collects all the released designs. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old April 27th, 2014, 04:05 PM
Never Forgets

laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby!
Re: The Book of Conan - Design Phase

Are you sure about the skaar figure? He seems big for a regular human.

life's short, why not make an impact on the world? make some peoples lives better, have a few good laughs, and then when it's all over go out with BANG!
Old April 27th, 2014, 04:21 PM
Ninja Playtester

fret_gurglo wears ripped pants of awesomeness fret_gurglo wears ripped pants of awesomeness fret_gurglo wears ripped pants of awesomeness fret_gurglo wears ripped pants of awesomeness fret_gurglo wears ripped pants of awesomeness fret_gurglo wears ripped pants of awesomeness fret_gurglo wears ripped pants of awesomeness fret_gurglo wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by laughing matter View Post
He is "broader" than most but not really taller.

My designs for C3G nomination
My current reward points
Old April 27th, 2014, 04:23 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

I know he seemed smaller after being repainted and he is a solid Medium 5 when re-based. This is just going on what Griffin posted a while ago.

There was talk of a Ka-Zar custom but he actually looks a little small to me. I wish Griff's pics were still available.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old April 27th, 2014, 04:27 PM
Never Forgets

laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fret_gurglo View Post
Quote:
He is "broader" than most but not really taller.

Quote:
I know he seemed smaller after being repainted and he is a solid Medium 5 when re-based. This is just going on what Griffin posted a while ago.
There was talk of a Ka-Zar custom but he actually looks a little small to me. I wish Griff's pics were still available.
Ok I've never seen him rebased and his dang clix base makes him look bigger. and since conan is a really big guy. I'm cool now and shall proceed to the troll and the toad!

life's short, why not make an impact on the world? make some peoples lives better, have a few good laughs, and then when it's all over go out with BANG!
Old April 27th, 2014, 04:28 PM
Never Forgets

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
I know he seemed smaller after being repainted
how does that work?

Old April 27th, 2014, 04:31 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

I can not explain it. I thought the same thing as you until I saw Griff's repaint. It was actually his repaint that really got people excited about the design, at the time.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old April 27th, 2014, 04:49 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

He looks big next to normal humans I'm sure... but put Arnold Schwarzenegger next to normal humans and you'll get the same effect.
Old April 27th, 2014, 05:04 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Since he does not have the Phantom Walk/Disengage power and C3G figures are a little more sturdy then Classic, I would drop the no attacking the same figure restriction on Kumiko's SA but otherwise that looks perfect for wording.
I'd go with that direction too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old April 27th, 2014, 06:10 PM
More Interesting Than He Actually Is

Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
He looks big next to normal humans I'm sure... but put Arnold Schwarzenegger next to normal humans and you'll get the same effect.
I've been in the same room as Ahh-nuld and he's actually surprisingly small. Nowadays, anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Since he does not have the Phantom Walk/Disengage power and C3G figures are a little more sturdy then Classic, I would drop the no attacking the same figure restriction on Kumiko's SA but otherwise that looks perfect for wording.
I'd go with that direction too.
Agreed.

C3G Needs You! Interested in playtesting? Want to playtest?
Humbled to have been a C3G Hero!
Old April 27th, 2014, 06:24 PM
Not Citrus

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
I know he seemed smaller after being repainted
how does that work?
I have no idea - maybe someone tried dividing by zero at the time?
Quote:
Valid argument, sir!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Margloth View Post
Quote:
I've been in the same room as Ahh-nuld and he's actually surprisingly small. Nowadays, anyway.
Man, I bet you trot that one out at parties all the time.

My Family's Classic Customs
- Suicidium Scourge
=====================
Old April 28th, 2014, 01:54 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Okay, so I think this is where we are at. I've updated the SP with this version of the design. Thoughts on a point cost for this version of the design? I feel he might be under 200 now but how far under?

CONAN
HUMAN
UNIQUE HERO
BARBARIAN
SAVAGE
MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 5

MOVE = 6
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 6
DEFENSE = 4

POINTS = ?

BARRAGE OF BLADES SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 1, Attack 4
Instead of moving and attacking normally with Conan, you may move Conan up to 5 spaces. Conan can attack up to 3 times with this Special Attack at any point before, during, or after this move as long as Conan is on a space where he could end his movement.

BATTLE HARDENED
If there is at least 1 wound marker on this card, the most wounds Conan can receive from an attack is one.

EXPERT CLIMBING
When counting spaces for Conan's movement, elevation changes of up to 2 levels count as one space. You may ignore Conan's height of 5 when climbing.
Old April 28th, 2014, 02:00 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth

Under 200? He looks right in line with other C3G heroes at 200, if not a little better.

Your custom probably has too much Defense.

--

A Child of the Risen Lord
--
Oklahoma HS Events - Colorado HS Events
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Maps Customs Trades

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project > C3G Library