Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old December 30th, 2013, 03:10 PM

Grundy Woo who?
need help with custom card

I am using GIMP and every time I print I get these giant cards. I changed the print size in GIMP image but it always prints out huge. Any help would be great. Thanks

Last edited by Grundy; December 30th, 2013 at 03:11 PM. Reason: misspelling
Old December 30th, 2013, 03:17 PM
Can not ignore himself because of typo - Online HS Season 2 Champion

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: need help with custom card

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grundy View Post
I am using GIMP and every time I print I get these giant cards. I changed the print size in GIMP image but it always prints out huge. Any help would be great. Thanks
I usually put the image into a Word document to make sure it's the right size and print that, instead of printing directly from GIMP.

Old December 30th, 2013, 03:21 PM

Grundy Woo who?

I'll give that a try. Thanks.
Old December 31st, 2013, 12:15 AM

sam268 is surprisingly tart

I dont know much about card making, but cant you move it to a picture editing program and shrink it?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion