Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old December 26th, 2013, 03:43 PM

sam268 is surprisingly tart
Question Can Ne-Gok-Sa mind shackle armies?

Hello, I have a question about the marro warlords power.

Lets say he mindshackles a grut, and my opponent has 3 squads of gruts. Do all 3 squads get mind shackled? Thanks
Old December 26th, 2013, 03:47 PM

Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Can Ne-Gok-Sa mind shackle armies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sam268 View Post
Hello, I have a question about the marro warlords power.

Lets say he mindshackles a grut, and my opponent has 3 squads of gruts. Do all 3 squads get mind shackled? Thanks
Not to sound harsh, but Ne-Gok-Sa's power works only on unique cards. The Gruts (aside from their champions) are common.

"I am definitely a mad man with a box."

"They are too numerous to fight. What shall we do?" "Fight anyway."

"You can never defeat another if you know not how to defeat yourself."
Old December 26th, 2013, 07:10 PM

sam268 is surprisingly tart

Oh. My. Gosh.

I feel so stupid haha So ermmm.... I might have a rematch with my brother then..... Thanks
Old December 26th, 2013, 07:13 PM
Will Paint For naGrub...

orgsbane wears ripped pants of awesomeness orgsbane wears ripped pants of awesomeness orgsbane wears ripped pants of awesomeness orgsbane wears ripped pants of awesomeness orgsbane wears ripped pants of awesomeness orgsbane wears ripped pants of awesomeness orgsbane wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by sam268 View Post
Oh. My. Gosh.

I feel so stupid haha So ermmm.... I might have a rematch with my brother then..... Thanks
Haha, I thought the same thing! Just remember: a Uncommon hero also counts as a unique hero; but a Common hero does not.
Old December 26th, 2013, 07:15 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Counting gray cells and coming up short... Also, I confess to being a fanboy.

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Don't feel silly, it's a good question! Ne Gok Sa can power up Mind Shackle on any "unique figure," which includes unique *squad* figures, so he can, in fact, mind shackle unique squads.

Don't feel stupid! But give your brother the rematch, because you weren't supposed to get squads of orcs.

C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
Designing Customs? Help With Wurdz
= =
Old December 27th, 2013, 05:27 PM
...continue to abuse you with my mod powers (until Jim bans me).

Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Don't feel silly, it's a good question! Ne Gok Sa can power up Mind Shackle on any "unique figure," which includes unique *squad* figures, so he can, in fact, mind shackle unique squads.

Don't feel stupid! But give your brother the rematch, because you weren't supposed to get squads of orcs.
Are you crazy?! Take that game and run with it! Your brother won't even know.

He'll think you're playing according to the rules and won't even question you. Next game, push it a little further, say that one successful Mindshackle will grant you an auto win. The game after that make it work on a 20 or lower -- I'm not doing a good job of promoting good sportsmanship am I?

~JS, don't mind me
Old December 27th, 2013, 06:17 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

I thought the same way for Morsbane. Fearing my entire army of Anubian Wolves would be nullified.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion