Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old March 28th, 2014, 09:32 PM

Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Online Heroscape Match Request Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandonwiker View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscaper Guy View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foudzing View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by aksisu11 View Post
First game online verses MegaSilver was awesome learned some stuff! Might of got my butt kicked, but oh well it was a learning experience. A few more and hopefully I will be ready for some OHS tournaments
You also faced the currently 20th ranked OHS player, so yeah.

Good game!
You can start right now aksisu. Losing vs Megasilver is completely normal he's a pure god at this game.
I only know one God, sir, and I'm pretty sure he doesn't look like Mittens.

And don't say that. I'm gonna need all the luck I can muster against him tonight.
The correct quote is "there's only one God," but nice job working in an Avenger's quote.
Isn't it "there's only one God, and he doesn't dress like that" when Captain America refers to Thor or Loki? I haven't seen that movie in so long, even though I own it lol
Yeah, it's "There's only one God, and I'm pretty sure he doesn't dress like that." I was just correcting the first part, which was unnecessarily altered in Heroscaper 2010's post.

"I am definitely a mad man with a box."

"They are too numerous to fight. What shall we do?" "Fight anyway."

"You can never defeat another if you know not how to defeat yourself."

Last edited by Heroscaper Guy; March 28th, 2014 at 09:56 PM. Reason: and yes, I know I'm a geek, for knowing it without having to rewatch or look up.
Old March 29th, 2014, 11:14 AM
Online HS Season 11, 13 & 14 Champion

kevindola is hot lava death! kevindola is hot lava death! kevindola is hot lava death! kevindola is hot lava death! kevindola is hot lava death! kevindola is hot lava death! kevindola is hot lava death! kevindola is hot lava death! kevindola is hot lava death! kevindola is hot lava death! kevindola is hot lava death! kevindola is hot lava death! kevindola is hot lava death!

Looking for a game today, starting around 4:30 central. I can get all the maps and armies together. I will play anything so just let me know, or I will come up with a format to use.

Also if I get 2 responses I will set up a 3 player game of 'kill the most points'.

EDIT: Despite the site being down, I got a fun game in with AU. Thanks

Last edited by kevindola; April 1st, 2014 at 10:19 AM.
Old March 30th, 2014, 11:43 PM

aksisu11 knows what's in an order marker aksisu11 knows what's in an order marker aksisu11 knows what's in an order marker

After playing with MegaSilver I would like to continue my training and wondered if anyone would be up for a game around noon tomorrow? That is Eastern Time zone. Again I don't care about the map or point total. Just give me a heads up and let me know what you want to do.

~A padawan looking for a Jedi Master

Old March 30th, 2014, 11:54 PM
HoSSpitable little wookiee (apparently "wookiee" has 2 E's, who knew?)

heroscaper2010 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla heroscaper2010 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla heroscaper2010 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla heroscaper2010 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla heroscaper2010 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla heroscaper2010 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla heroscaper2010 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla heroscaper2010 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla heroscaper2010 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla heroscaper2010 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
After playing with MegaSilver I would like to continue my training and wondered if anyone would be up for a game around noon tomorrow? That is Eastern Time zone. Again I don't care about the map or point total. Just give me a heads up and let me know what you want to do.

Could you play at like 3 instead?

My Maps
Tournament Record: 28-28: .500!
Old March 31st, 2014, 12:01 AM

aksisu11 knows what's in an order marker aksisu11 knows what's in an order marker aksisu11 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Quote:

I might be able to. I'll let you know if I can, but I was thinking about going fishing around 3 or 4

Might even be able to do it later at night.
Old March 31st, 2014, 12:05 AM
HoSSpitable little wookiee (apparently "wookiee" has 2 E's, who knew?)

heroscaper2010 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla heroscaper2010 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla heroscaper2010 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla heroscaper2010 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla heroscaper2010 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla heroscaper2010 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla heroscaper2010 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla heroscaper2010 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla heroscaper2010 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla heroscaper2010 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

I might be able to. I'll let you know if I can, but I was thinking about going fishing around 3 or 4

Might even be able to do it later at night.
I'm locked up from 6 to midnight tomorrow. If you can't that's fine. I'm sure someone else can play against ya.

My Maps
Tournament Record: 28-28: .500!
Old April 2nd, 2014, 12:37 AM

Hey guys I am free to continue onto another game tomorrow if any one is open to play. I was thinking around noon eastern time I will be available up until like 8? Can get multiple games in if more than one person wants to play! Would prefer to stay classic scape sense I'm not to familiar with the new stuff but I'm open to what works
Old April 2nd, 2014, 11:07 PM

Could get a game in right now if anyone is up to it?

~aksisu11, is sorry for blowing up this thread...
Old April 4th, 2014, 05:53 PM
now with morh frostrating pun-ishment

Typhon2222 is a penguin with a machine gun Typhon2222 is a penguin with a machine gun Typhon2222 is a penguin with a machine gun Typhon2222 is a penguin with a machine gun Typhon2222 is a penguin with a machine gun Typhon2222 is a penguin with a machine gun Typhon2222 is a penguin with a machine gun Typhon2222 is a penguin with a machine gun Typhon2222 is a penguin with a machine gun Typhon2222 is a penguin with a machine gun Typhon2222 is a penguin with a machine gun Typhon2222 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:

No worries! On the contrary: the more life in this thread, the better.
Old April 5th, 2014, 01:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Typhon2222 View Post
Quote:

No worries! On the contrary: the more life in this thread, the better.
Playing online is pretty fun! I have to say it's nice when you don't have anyone to play against in person. Playing football in college it is sometimes hard a find a nerd in a sea of jocks..
Old April 6th, 2014, 08:07 PM

I have time to play tonight, if anyone is up to it! I would prefer to to play from 9-10 because of games of thrones. Up to any map and point value just send me a PM and we'll figure it out!
Old April 12th, 2014, 08:57 PM
Online HS Season 11, 13 & 14 Champion

kevindola is hot lava death! kevindola is hot lava death! kevindola is hot lava death! kevindola is hot lava death! kevindola is hot lava death! kevindola is hot lava death! kevindola is hot lava death! kevindola is hot lava death! kevindola is hot lava death! kevindola is hot lava death! kevindola is hot lava death! kevindola is hot lava death! kevindola is hot lava death!

Anybody up for starting a game in the next hour? I would like to play either armies from the 12 life competitive challenge or season 13 practice. But, as usual, whatever is fine too.

Edit: found a taker!

Last edited by kevindola; April 12th, 2014 at 09:11 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events