Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old February 21st, 2011, 02:56 PM

obfuscatedhippo has disabled reputation
Re: Jahosaphat's Custom Display thread NEW! 2-16-11

Quote:
Originally Posted by jahosaphat View Post

DE-NOK-SA
Can his Extension Grab Blast move any size figure next to him, or only small/medium?

Great job! Your custom work is always exceptional!
Old February 21st, 2011, 03:02 PM

jahosaphat knows what's in an order marker jahosaphat knows what's in an order marker
Re: Jahosaphat's Custom Display thread NEW! 2-21-11 DE-NOK-S

I did want to try and have it for any size, but with his play test last night, this might change.

Kinda like when he uses them by themselves he is only using one tentacle to grab at a time, but with the grab attack uses all three.
Old February 22nd, 2011, 02:12 PM

jahosaphat knows what's in an order marker jahosaphat knows what's in an order marker
Re: Jahosaphat's Custom Display thread NEW 2-22-11 Infused c

Infused Clone

Here is the link to the main thread for
more pictures
Old February 22nd, 2011, 04:17 PM
no baby bump - false alarm!

spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Jahosaphat's Custom Display thread NEW 2-22-11 Infused c

J-phat, this is the kind of custom I really go for. It isn't that the units he helps really need help, but I never reach for the Drones, and I never bother trying for Water Clone, so as a facilitator, this guy is perfect. Nice work.

click click - Hm. Rep gun's empty.

Well, nice work anyway.

~Spite
Old February 24th, 2011, 02:40 AM

Re: Jahosaphat's Custom Display thread NEW 2-23-11 Glacier G

Glacier Guardians

I was going to post all four marro figures first, but decided to change things. Next will be an Aquilla hero and her squad. Then back to the Marro force.

Main Thread for more pictures.

Last edited by jahosaphat; March 2nd, 2011 at 06:44 AM.
Old March 2nd, 2011, 06:44 AM

Re: Jahosaphat's Custom Display thread 3NEW! 3-1-11

Main Thread for more pictures.
Old March 2nd, 2011, 07:34 AM

LoDeNo knows what's in an order marker LoDeNo knows what's in an order marker LoDeNo knows what's in an order marker

Valasca is very nice : good construction !
Does "word of wisdom" power also works against distant attack ?

The french forum : http://forum.heroscape.free.fr/
Old March 2nd, 2011, 03:17 PM

Yes, works against adjacent and non adjacent. Wasn't sure what to call it, I simply wanted her to have a mimic special ability upon defending. Her unit was originally made with a corresponding power. They were able to mimic or match the attack with the same number in defense, but I didn't like how it play tested out.
Old March 2nd, 2011, 05:21 PM
no baby bump - false alarm!

spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun

Good stuff, J-phat.

On the Bears: HIBERNATION is brilliant. The X Marker is a great way to activate it, but it would be interesting if you could put multiple bears into Hibernation at the same time. Just a thought. All you'd have to do is paint a few wound markers a different color and give each bear its own Hibernation Marker. Works either way, I just like the idea of an army of slumbering bears.

On the Albacore Warriors: They look like fun. Reinforcement really should be a special attack, since it uses Attack dice and is definitely not a normal attack. Then again, it happens out of turn, so there really isn't anything like it in the game. You could just make it a d20-roll to damage the attacker. But I'm sure it works fine as it is. Albicie and Ashra would be a ridiculous combo.

On Valasca: First, nice mod! Good use of Ashra and Raelin. That is a mod, right? And not just photoshop? I think? Anyway, SWORD is a weird power, man. I just don't know how it will work. So, if Nilfheim spits Ice Shards at her, she spits Ice Shards back at him? Seems weird. Can she poison Sujoah? If she's attacked by Jotun, can she hit back against Jotun AND another figure next to him? I just have endless questions about how that one works. I get the idea, and its cool, but it seems very complicated to me right now. Then again, I have an unsophisticated mind.

All in all, great work, man.

~Spite
Old March 7th, 2011, 08:16 PM

12th Mass Line

Main Thread for more pictures and 2 other new cards.

No none of my Customs are photoshoped. She turned out great for just a few little changes. I think she may just not be the unit for that ability. I would be open for ideas.

Thanks for the comments. Always welcome
Old March 8th, 2011, 07:04 PM

Re: Jahosaphat's Custom Display thread New Catagory 3-8-11

Roc

Main Thread for more pictures and 2 other new cards.
Old March 9th, 2011, 02:30 PM

Yesiamthatguy is surprisingly tart
Re: Jahosaphat's Custom Display thread New Catagory 3-8-11

Quick thing. On alcabie warrior yor special states, "attacked by any adjacent figure and does not die, roll the 20-sided die." The correct terminology to use would be "and is not destroyed". This cuts down the use if the word DIE, which has only one meaning in heroscape and clarifies the power. I believe you were nominated recently fo CGH43 or something. This way, you can make the changes now instead of when your card is under review. And as always, I will be following this thread very closely.

My sig is basic html codes.
MY AMAZING TRADE POST.
MY Customs and Repaints

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards