Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old November 3rd, 2010, 03:03 AM

General Collectibles is surprisingly tart
Heroscape Review Video on Warriors of Eberron

I made these videos about 2 months ago when the set came out. It is my very first set of video reviews. Please take a look at it if you are thinking about purchasing Warriors of Eberron or if you are a Heroscape fan.

Ogre and Goblins: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j6qrAPIy_AI

Golem and The Wyrmlings: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZG80j36RFo4

Veterans of The Last War: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16DzELgBrXc

Heroes of Khorvaire: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_X3Cl-2l84Y

I will be making more Heroscape videos (the next Heroscape video should come out next week and it is a simple video on a review on these new Heroscape bases followed by a recording of an actual competitive Heroscape game). My goal is to make informative and entertaining videos for fellow gamers to enjoy watching. In time, the quality of my videos will get better. I will continue to post new Heroscape videos on these forums. Thanks for watching.

P.S. The website link at the end of each video does not work because it is still being constructed but I promise to have a blog where there will be an archive of all my videos. For now though, I just have my YouTube channel.
Old November 3rd, 2010, 04:06 AM

Mnygaard is surprisingly tart
Re: Heroscape Review Video on Warriors of Eberron

Nice little reviews! I like how simple and clear you keep it.
Old November 3rd, 2010, 04:15 AM
has been BANNED

Devil's Advocate knows what's in an order marker Devil's Advocate knows what's in an order marker Devil's Advocate knows what's in an order marker

The videos are extremely well done.

-It is a little Ironic when the video says "no visible hit zones for the duration of the figures turn so it will take a while for your army of goblin cutters to dwindle" while showing 4 attacking Q9 since Q9 crushes Cutters since his Special Attack bypasses their ability. Against Q9 they will dwindle rapidly.

-The Black Wyrmling cannot affect the Iron Golem
Old November 3rd, 2010, 04:28 AM

General Collectibles is surprisingly tart

Until YouTube has the ability to have us upload new edits of the video while keeping its original link and views the continuity errors will stay there. But I do have them in mind for once YouTube finally gives that option!
Old November 3rd, 2010, 04:32 AM

Mnygaard is surprisingly tart

Btw - Welcome to the forums, General...

Last edited by Mnygaard; November 3rd, 2010 at 08:23 AM. Reason: comma
Old November 3rd, 2010, 06:55 AM

The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby!

Your videos are very informative and well done. I really enjoyed watching them! Welcome to the site!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion