Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

View Poll Results: Best Nightcrawler card. See current post
Nightcrawler 1 1 50.00%
Nightcrawler 2 1 50.00%
Nightcrawler 3 0 0%
Voters: 2. You may not vote on this poll

Old October 19th, 2011, 10:51 PM

Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Drewman-chu's Updated Thunderbird

Getting back to the Brotherhood of Evil Mutants Here was tricky character to do, Unus

Old October 21st, 2011, 12:42 AM

Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Drewman-chu's Updated Unus 10/19

A more obscure but interesting character from the Brotherhood

Last edited by Drewman-chu; November 2nd, 2011 at 12:46 AM.
Old November 2nd, 2011, 12:55 AM

Re: Drewman-chu's Updated Lorelei 11/1

And now the next Brotherhood team

Old November 6th, 2011, 11:36 PM

Re: Drewman-chu's Updated Mystique 11/2

Mystique's partner Destiny

Last edited by Drewman-chu; November 6th, 2011 at 11:55 PM.
Old November 8th, 2011, 10:15 AM

hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Drewman-chu's Updated Destiny 11/8

Hey there Drewman-Chu! I guess there really has been a lack of interest in this portion of HSers recently. It's sad.

Anyway nice work on more of the brotherhood. Precognitive Attack/Defense just sound like fun to use. Although you might be able to clean up the wording a tad bit because right now it seems like any attacker or defender can use Destiny's powers, but I think you meant them only to be used when rolling attack/defense dice with Destiny.

"Before rolling attack(defense) dice with Destiny, you may announce how many skulls(shields) will be rolled. If you are correct, you may attack one additional time with Destiny (you may add one additional shield to your roll)."

Old November 9th, 2011, 12:08 AM

Quote:
Hey there Drewman-Chu! I guess there really has been a lack of interest in this portion of HSers recently. It's sad
Yeah it is kind of sad. It's nice that some of the regulars still come back and post when then can. I wish I could get more feeback(see below) on some the designs. I just noticed a feeback thread by Aldin so i may go that route too.

Quote:
Anyway nice work on more of the brotherhood. Precognitive Attack/Defense just sound like fun to use. Although you might be able to clean up the wording a tad bit because right now it seems like any attacker or defender can use Destiny's powers, but I think you meant them only to be used when rolling attack/defense dice with Destiny
Nice catch I wrote it out pretty quick and it was late. I really like the mechanic of it but I know it needs some fine tuning. I will try it out in playtesting soon and will fix it too. Thanks again for the excellent feedback
Old November 9th, 2011, 09:44 PM

Updated Destiny thanks to Hi1x4

Old November 10th, 2011, 02:20 AM
Empty Fist Shaking Power Codex Architect

Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Drewman-chu's Updated Destiny 11/10

Destiny certainly is cool
Her card needs to be cleaned up however as you have several errors. Small ones like "Attack" in attack dice being capitalized. And bigger ones like typing "an" instead of "again" in Precognitive Attack.

Do you want her Precognitive Attack to be able to target only the same figure or to be able to different figures each time?

If I may, a variation:
PRECOGNITION
Before Destiny attacks or defends, she may predict the result by using her Precognition. Announce how many skulls or shields she will roll. If she is correct, she may roll again, adding that result to her previous roll. She may continue using her Precognition to roll again until she is not correct in her prediction.

another variation:
PRECOGNITIVE DEFENSE
After an opponent's figure announces an attack against Destiny and before any dice are rolled, she may predict how many skulls that figure will roll. After the opponent rolls his dice, if she is correct, Destiny (and all adjacent friendly figures) will not take damage from that attack.

PRECOGNITIVE INITIATIVE
Before any player rolls for initiative, Destiny may predict what target opponent will roll. If she is correct, you win initiative.
-Variation-
PRECOGNITIVE INITIATIVE (v2)
Before any player rolls for initiative, Destiny may predict if target opponent's result will be greater than 10. If she is correct, you win initiative.
-v3-
Before rolling for initiative, Destiny may predict if you will roll greater than 10. If she is correct, you win initiative.

You've opened up some design space with Destiny - another win with your customs.

There is a part of me though that wants her predictions to be dependent on her opponent or some other variable that is not her attack/defense because she would probably choose the same number over and over again.
It would reduce her to something like:
PRECOGNITIVE ATTACK
If Destiny rolls 2 skulls for a normal attack, she may attack again.
Guessing different from the best probable answer doesn't effect anything. Erevan faces this problem, but for him there is some tension because choosing 2 dice is worse than 4 dice in an of itself. Allowing him to roll 4 no matter what, but you choosing the amount of skulls allows him to always still roll 4 dice.

My Customs: Classic, RPG, Supers, Fiction, Space Hulk
Let's take your vision to pristine together.
Old November 14th, 2011, 10:48 PM

Thanks for the advice Confred. I really liked your precog defense version so I used it with some rewording. How does it sound?

Old November 17th, 2011, 06:24 PM
Empty Fist Shaking Power Codex Architect

Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Precognitive Attack has some grammar issues

My Customs: Classic, RPG, Supers, Fiction, Space Hulk
Let's take your vision to pristine together.
Old November 17th, 2011, 07:10 PM

What Grammar issues?
Old November 17th, 2011, 09:43 PM

I have updated some of the Starjammers after play testing them.

http://i625.photobucket.com/albums/t...chu/RAZA-1.jpg

Last edited by Drewman-chu; November 17th, 2011 at 09:54 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations