Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles
Custom Terrain & Obstacles For Custom terrain, buildings, and other misc. obstacles

Old April 27th, 2010, 09:21 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth
Arrow Marvel Ruin Repaint! -- MegaSilver's Terrain Customs!

This is my first attempt at custom painting, so any suggestions are welcome. I didn't quite like how the Marvel Ruin stuck out compared to normal terrain, so I decided to try to create one that had a more "Classic" feel.

These are only part one and two, as I still have to add details to the ruin. Part 1 is the primer phase, and Part 2 is the base color. As I am not done, I plan to add vines and darkened areas to the ruin. Let me know what you think!

Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by MegaSilver; February 18th, 2012 at 11:22 PM.
Old April 27th, 2010, 10:37 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth
Re: Marvel Ruin Repaint! -- MegaSilver's Terrain Customs!

Sorry to do this, but my entry to the Customs Creator Thread covered this one up. No one can see it now.

MegaSilver

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles