Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old August 27th, 2008, 07:26 PM

HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness
"WORTH THE WAIT" SALE at HOUSE MOUSE

HOUSE MOUSE will be closed until Sept 15, but you can pick up some GREAT DEALS while we're gone. These are our lowest prices EVER!!! We won't be able to ship until Sept 16 (that's why we call it the "WORTH THE WAIT" sale) but in the meantime, fill your shopping cart with some terrific bargains!!!
Old August 27th, 2008, 07:32 PM

LeChevalierdeBalibari Woo who?
Re: "WORTH THE WAIT" SALE at HOUSE MOUSE

Time for a wallet diet...
Old August 28th, 2008, 12:24 AM

guido knows what's in an order marker guido knows what's in an order marker guido knows what's in an order marker

Wow, those are CRAZY good deals!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ej
Did you lose your saving throw vs. Fabulous?
B.U.D.
Old August 28th, 2008, 02:41 PM

Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Wow! Great prices on lots of items. Too bad I already spent $140.00 at Wargamersheadquarters.com.

That combo pack with Elves and Heroes from Wave 8 is one of the best prices I've ever seen.
Old August 28th, 2008, 03:44 PM

SpiderCoach knows what's in an order marker SpiderCoach knows what's in an order marker

Great prices! Thanks, Sandra.

"If winning doesn't matter, why keep score?"

Special Thanks to: stay_golden_PONYBOY, Browncoat, Onacara, King's Knight, Grishnakh, and Kenjib

Good Traders: capnfrank, heroscaper314, R˙chean
Old August 28th, 2008, 09:15 PM

guido knows what's in an order marker guido knows what's in an order marker guido knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyelephant View Post
Wow! Great prices on lots of items. Too bad I already spent $140.00 at Wargamersheadquarters.com.

That combo pack with Elves and Heroes from Wave 8 is one of the best prices I've ever seen.
That's probably not the best thing to bring up in this thread. Housemouse and Wargamers are rivals (bitter or not). And it just isn't right to promote one business in the house of a rival's. Just throwing it out there for what its worth (two cents).

Quote:
Originally Posted by ej
Did you lose your saving throw vs. Fabulous?
B.U.D.
Old September 14th, 2008, 09:32 AM

HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by HouseMouseGames View Post
HOUSE MOUSE will be closed until Sept 15, but you can pick up some GREAT DEALS while we're gone. These are our lowest prices EVER!!! We won't be able to ship until Sept 16 (that's why we call it the "WORTH THE WAIT" sale) but in the meantime, fill your shopping cart with some terrific bargains!!!
HOUSE MOUSE will be back in business within a few days so now would be a great time to take advantage of the WORTH THE WAIT sale going on until Sept 16
Old September 14th, 2008, 06:12 PM

Kepler knows what's in an order marker Kepler knows what's in an order marker Kepler knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by guido View Post
Quote:

That's probably not the best thing to bring up in this thread. Housemouse and Wargamers are rivals (bitter or not). And it just isn't right to promote one business in the house of a rival's. Just throwing it out there for what its worth (two cents).
I wouldn't consider this thread (or any other) the "house" of Housemouse. Unless Sandra's sponsorship of this site gives her exclusive access to it (which I doubt).
Old September 14th, 2008, 09:23 PM

Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kepler View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by guido View Post
Quote:

I wouldn't consider this thread (or any other) the "house" of Housemouse. Unless Sandra's sponsorship of this site gives her exclusive access to it (which I doubt).

Thank you. I thought the same thing when I read that.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales