Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Old June 9th, 2008, 12:33 PM

phantum is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Wave 8 Released?

I just called the Gamer's Paradise in Chicagoland (Harlem/Irving) and they said they are selling Wave 8 NOW.
Old June 9th, 2008, 12:34 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death!
Re: Wave 8 Released?

Quote:
Originally Posted by phantum View Post
I just called the Gamer's Paradise in Chicagoland (Harlem/Irving) and they said they are selling Wave 8 NOW.
I hope WotC doesn't find out or they will be paying some serious penalties.
Old June 9th, 2008, 12:35 PM

That's what I was thinking.
Old June 9th, 2008, 12:47 PM
Did you know that 5 exclamation points is a sign of insanity?

Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

My, do you think having this thread here might alert WOTC?

So, all you windy city folks run over and raid Gamer's Paradise, and all you WOTC folks run over and fine Gamer's Paradise. It'll be a Gamer's Paradise!
Old June 9th, 2008, 01:07 PM

JANDAR88 has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kroc View Post
My, do you think having this thread here might alert WOTC?

So, all you windy city folks run over and raid Gamer's Paradise, and all you WOTC folks run over and fine Gamer's Paradise. It'll be a Gamer's Paradise!
lol they could be in big trouble with WotC for selling before the release date.

BLACKMOON'S SIEGE
Heroscape Wave 9 / Coming in July of 2009
(Everyone do this)
Old June 9th, 2008, 01:50 PM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth

I think this becomes the meta-meta-game.
Old June 9th, 2008, 01:57 PM
Sally Struthers' other brother

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun

So this means that the people in Chicago need to run over to get Wave 8 stuff and post any stats we don't already know. Oh wait, we know them all huh?

R~

C3V and SoV! Fanscape r0xxorz!!

Last edited by robbdaman; June 9th, 2008 at 02:02 PM.
Old June 9th, 2008, 02:12 PM
Battle Reporter

A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Sometimes people are wrong, or lie. Until you see them in the store, I wouldn't report it as being sold.
If you just called and asked are they selling Heroscape Wave 8, theres a good chance they stopped listening after you said 'Heroscape' and said 'yes'.
Old June 9th, 2008, 02:25 PM

I specifically asked about Wave 8 and stated I thought they weren't released 'til the 13th. They said they received them on the past Friday (the 6th).

I didn't call them on a whim. A friend of mine at work said he saw some characters for sale. Named a elven character on horseback, a samurai with his hands on his hips and some terrain with spiders. I had him look at the cards on the front page and he verified those characters. If you want to verify for yourself the number is 708.456.1422.
Old June 9th, 2008, 02:35 PM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Meanwhile, as phantum (chuckling with glee) is revealed to be working for the competition of Gamer's Paradise...

Jim

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.
Old June 9th, 2008, 02:38 PM

I never "chuckle" seeing as though my name is Chuck. ^_-

As a matter of fact only giggling is allowed in my presence.
Old June 9th, 2008, 02:56 PM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by phantum View Post
I never "chuckle" seeing as though my name is Chuck. ^_-

As a matter of fact only giggling is allowed in my presence.
What about the occasional "Mwa ha ha ha ha!"?

Jim

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > HeroScape News