Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Old November 26th, 2007, 06:48 PM

tyguy94920 is surprisingly tart
Looking for a SotM and RotV map

I searched for this but couldn't find it. I want a map for 1 RotV and 1 SotM only, seeing as that is all I have. I could make some maps myself but some people here are much better. And could it be some maps I don't have to download, seeing as I have stupid dialup peoplepc.

Also are there any cool halo maps that require little amounts of terrian, I should also get on this myself.

Click Above for My Sig Link
Old November 26th, 2007, 06:58 PM
Et tu, Jaxet?

Jexik is hot lava death! Jexik is hot lava death! Jexik is hot lava death! Jexik is hot lava death! Jexik is hot lava death! Jexik is hot lava death! Jexik is hot lava death! Jexik is hot lava death! Jexik is hot lava death! Jexik is hot lava death! Jexik is hot lava death! Jexik is hot lava death! Jexik is hot lava death! Jexik is hot lava death!
The first things that came to mind for me were Swog Bog by Velenne and Browncoat's Swamp Thing. I think they both use a road set though. I'm pretty sure that Swog Bog only uses the trees- it's probably still a decent map without them.

Scroll down a bit to find Swog Bog.
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...=asc&start=105

Swamp thing is currently under review in the BoV, but I think you'd need a road set.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fomox View Post
(I've also played many matches with great, fun people who were using Q9. So using Q9 doesn't make you a tool. But being a tool sure seems to make you use Q9.)
Old November 26th, 2007, 07:07 PM

tyguy94920 is surprisingly tart
Thanks, I like Swog Bog, but I still have to download it, and I remember seeing Swamp Thing. I might use these for insperation instead of making a replica.

Click Above for My Sig Link
Old November 27th, 2007, 12:43 AM

Nadi knows what's in an order marker Nadi knows what's in an order marker Nadi knows what's in an order marker
I think I only have one map that fits your need there:

'Speckled Swamps' - 1RotV, 1SotM

Visit the SHS Map Codex!
(Codex downloadable into a spreadsheet for easy self-sorting)
Note to self: One ladder for every TWO levels!!!!!!
Old February 16th, 2008, 11:00 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
At the risk of someone complaining about necro'd (literally, this time) threads, have any other good 1 Rotv 1 SotM maps been created recently? I tried searching and looking through the downloads a bit, but it's not something easy to find.

317-149
C3V Brainstorm
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old February 17th, 2008, 12:00 AM
"Mr. Zettian Handshake"

Jonathan knows what's in an order marker Jonathan knows what's in an order marker
"Help me, NecroBlade, you're my only hope."

Due to my newborn son, this map has not been tested, so maybe you can be the one to tell me if it's any good or not. The map should work well with 2, 3, 4, or 6 players (with modified glyph placement, natch), and should be a pretty easy setup.

Spinner

http://www.heroscapers.com/oldgaller...cs/Spinner.pdf
Old February 17th, 2008, 12:22 AM

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
Not a bad map, I might try it next time I get a multiplayer game going.

317-149
C3V Brainstorm
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old February 17th, 2008, 12:24 AM

Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby!

Just leave off the road and tree tiles if you do not have the forest... it should still work somewhat ... might be able to do that with other maps as well.
Old February 17th, 2008, 12:33 AM

Interesting map. I don't mind other sets being included (I have 3 RttFF), I just want maps with 1x each Master Set atm.

317-149
C3V Brainstorm
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old February 17th, 2008, 02:21 AM

Nadi knows what's in an order marker Nadi knows what's in an order marker Nadi knows what's in an order marker
Oh, if you have some RtFF, then I might have a few more that fit your bill:

For Fame & Glory - 1RotV, 1RtFF, 1SotM

Journey to Freedom - 1RotV, 1RtFF, 1SotM

Swolengar Summit - 1RotV, 1SotM

Hope those help.

Visit the SHS Map Codex!
Old February 17th, 2008, 02:33 AM

I think Journey is my favorite. Thanks! Got any pdfs?

317-149
C3V Brainstorm
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old February 17th, 2008, 09:01 AM

Yeah, check my sig. I have all the PDFs for all the SHS maps held there.

Visit the SHS Map Codex!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios