Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV
TV Not Heroscape-related.

Old September 21st, 2008, 02:00 PM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth
Re: Sports: NFL

I second that notion for no other reason than the fact that I have Manning, Clark, and Gonzalez on my fantasy team. Though I still want them to lose...

Boston Marathon 4/15/13 3:39:41
Last Race: Naragansett Running Festival 7/21/13 - Half Marathon - 1:50:01
Next Race: KeyBank Vermont Marathon 5/25/14
Old September 21st, 2008, 03:37 PM

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

Uh oh... getting foot ready.

Old September 21st, 2008, 07:22 PM

LeChevalierdeBalibari Woo who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyelephant View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Onacara View Post
You do realize that if my Dolphins win you will not hear the end of it from me right?

Dolphins - win ?????

Is this supposed to be an oxymoron?
Old September 21st, 2008, 07:34 PM

Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby! Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby! Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby! Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby! Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeChevalierdeBalibari View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyelephant View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Onacara View Post
You do realize that if my Dolphins win you will not hear the end of it from me right?

Dolphins - win ?????

Is this supposed to be an oxymoron?
Yes.

It's not whether you win or lose. It's having the 4th Massachusetts Line that counts!
I see nothing, I hear nothing, and I know NOTHING!--Sgt. Shultz, Hogan's Heroes
My custom terrain
Old September 21st, 2008, 09:37 PM
You can't go wrong with [insert thing you can't go wrong with here]

spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby!

Well the Pats got pummeled by the Dolphins today (I guess NYYS is going to be hearing it from Onacara), hopefully this is not the harbinger of things to come for the Pats for the rest of the season. It's hard to believe that a defense that prides itself on being disciplined could get gouged by all of the trick plays the Dolphins pulled out. Hurry back Tom.

"A good teacher is like a candle: it consumes itself to light the way for others." -Anonymous
Old September 21st, 2008, 09:40 PM
CoN Recruiting Officer, Top Masq Sleuth, & Teller of Fantastic Tales

scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by spidysox View Post
Well the Pats got pummeled by the Dolphins today (I guess NYYS is going to be hearing it from Onacara), hopefully this is not the harbinger of things to come for the Pats for the rest of the season. It's hard to believe that a defense that prides itself on being disciplined could get gouged by all of the trick plays the Dolphins pulled out. Hurry back Tom.
I felt like crying when I heard that this happened. We need your help, Brady!

-scorp

scorpiusx presents...The Orphanage....
Old September 21st, 2008, 09:41 PM
Chilly Fangirl

ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by spidysox View Post
NO WAY!!!! The Dolphins won against the Patriots? (Drat, now we'll never hear the end of it.)
Old September 21st, 2008, 10:25 PM

It was absolute domination, the Pats were awful in every aspect of the game... and ole fashioned arse woopin.

Old September 21st, 2008, 11:32 PM

zettian_guard is surprisingly tart

Detroit Lions =

The silver lining to today's game? We are one loss closer to being Millen-Free. Maybe.

Old September 21st, 2008, 11:44 PM
Chilly Fangirl

ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by zettian_guard View Post
Detroit Lions =
That couldn't be more accurate.
Old September 21st, 2008, 11:52 PM

Considering the Colts are 1-2, at best after tomorrow the Chargers will be 1-2, and the Pats just got slapped around by the Dolphins, it looks like it's anyone conference this year (AFC).

Old September 22nd, 2008, 01:49 AM

Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyys View Post
Considering the Colts are 1-2, at best after tomorrow the Chargers will be 1-2, and the Pats just got slapped around by the Dolphins, it looks like it's anyone conference this year (AFC).
The NFC doesn't appear to be TOO top-heavy either this year. Should be a nice change of pace from last year. Cowboys look scary... again.

I'm quite concerned that my undefeated Panthers lost to an 0-2 team after getting our best player back. We need to bounce back next week to avoid any further locker room semi-panic. My buddy is going to that game (vs. Falcons) and I am going to the Chiefs game the week after that. Panthers have never lost a game either of us has gone to, so let's hope we can keep that streak alive!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV