Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > Heroscape Strategy Articles
Heroscape Strategy Articles Heroscape Strategy Articles with discussions. Including Order Markers, Units, Game Play, etc.

Old March 14th, 2008, 03:33 PM

SuperEsenwein Woo who?
What to do with army?

For a 450 point tournament I am probably going to have:
Nilfheim 185
3x Marro Stingers 365
Raelin(RotV) 445

How should I use this army, like should I send Nilfheim out first, or the Stingers?

Sorry, no matter how much you try, you can not ignore yourself.
Old March 14th, 2008, 03:37 PM

guido knows what's in an order marker guido knows what's in an order marker guido knows what's in an order marker
Re: What to do with army?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperEsenwein
For a 450 point tournament I am probably going to have:
Nilfheim 185
3x Marro Stingers 365
Raelin(RotV) 445

How should I use this army, like should I send Nilfheim out first, or the Stingers?
It really depends on the map and your opponent's army.

EDIT: Also, I believe this belongs in the competitive armies thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ej
Did you lose your saving throw vs. Fabulous?
B.U.D.
Old March 14th, 2008, 03:38 PM
Silly Kid

arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
I would send Realin to a high spot and then move out the Stingers. If you need high attack against a hero bring out Nilf.
Old March 14th, 2008, 04:07 PM

gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness
This could probably go into a competitive armies discussion thread, there are many of them. Please don't make new threads about your specific army. Post in an existing thread and ask the same question. When it comes to strategy you're in the right place but again please don't make a new thread. Thanks!

ps: it really does matter but in general i would send out raelin first, then Nilf, then the stingers. But again it could change depending on a ton of stuff.
Old March 14th, 2008, 04:25 PM
stop starring at my burrito

AmishBurrito knows what's in an order marker AmishBurrito knows what's in an order marker
Stingers first, send 1 to high ground, 2 to glyphs for as many turns as it takes to get to the glyphs, then send out raelin, and keep marching stingers forward, placing turn markers on raelin enough to keep her within the bulk of your army.

Once you have taken out high attack heroes (krug, jotun, etc), then send nilf forward to kill off the rest of the army.

Please keep signatures short.
Old March 17th, 2008, 10:06 AM
The Guy That Thinks Runa is Good (and has actually won games with her)

killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death!
If they have reavers, you probably want some markers on Nilf early to use his special attack against them, or to fly over them.

Like battle reports? Click Tourney Reports (New 10/21/2012 - Cutters / Brutes!)
KC's Maps
Click KC's Customs
Scaper of the Week #57
Old March 22nd, 2008, 09:53 PM

pti8 is surprisingly tart
Quote:
Originally Posted by killercactus
If they have reavers, you probably want some markers on Nilf early to use his special attack against them, or to fly over them.
Then Nifliem (sp.?) would just take leaving engagement attacks from at many times multiple rats.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > Heroscape Strategy Articles