Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project > C3G Library
C3G Library This area collects all the released designs. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old August 4th, 2016, 11:46 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Amanda Waller

lol, didn't even look before I copied and pasted over it. I'll assume you have done the same for Bronze Tiger then and not touch that one.
Old August 4th, 2016, 11:48 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
lol, didn't even look before I copied and pasted over it. I'll assume you have done the same for Bronze Tiger then and not touch that one.
I'm holding off for a few minutes until more people comment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
It was a great idea that really brought this concept to the next level and now I just have to convince you of your own brilliance.
Old August 5th, 2016, 07:24 PM
Looking where the light is better

Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun

There's an extra period at the end of the text on the card, but I'm otherwise willing to sign off on Waller as ready to release.
@japes

EDIT: She does need a few synergy updates, but that's non-critical for release and I'd prefer to leave it up to @Viegon or @ZJ if they have time.

C3G (Welcome Center) (Books)
C3G Sortable Index
(Updated through Wave 28 - Marvel Cosmic)
Old August 5th, 2016, 07:54 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

What synergy updates? I thought I had that taken care of a long time ago.
Old August 5th, 2016, 07:56 PM

Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun

Off the top of my head, I know she's missing Human synergies for Jackal and Mid-Nite. I'm not totally familiar with the way Viegon and ZJ fill out the Immunities/Benfits/Weaknesses either, but I know being Human earns you a couple links down there.

C3G Sortable Index
Old August 5th, 2016, 08:00 PM
C3G Landlord

Ahh....human stuff on other peoples cards.
Old August 5th, 2016, 08:03 PM

Yeah, pretty sure she's covered as far as synergy that she generates. Anything she's missing is something that originates elsewhere and includes her.

C3G Sortable Index
Old August 15th, 2019, 09:05 PM
C3G Landlord

After Waller dies, her powers stop working correct? So I stop rolling for the SS markers to see if anyone will betray the team after she dies then?
Old August 15th, 2019, 09:35 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death!

I don't think so, not 100%. Do you remove the Markers from the game? The power doesn't say so. Actually, the power doesn't even mention Amanda Waller. I'm not sure about revealing the X to destroy them, but it looks like they still roll if they have a Marker.

EDIT: On second read through, the X is required on this card (which I think can still be done?), but it must be revealed from this card (which I don't think can be done.)

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
Old August 15th, 2019, 09:48 PM
C3G Landlord

Yeah, I don't think you can still blow people up once she's gone. Just wasn't sure if I had to keep rolling to see if they switched sides or not. I feel like I remember doing so in the past, where one game ended on me by having the last SS member switch sides at the very end of the game, but I can't recall if Waller was still in play or not. I think Scarlet Whitch's markers still keep hexing you so I believe I've played it as the chance for betrayal keeps occurring since that part is tied to the markers. But then the power text didn't specifically say for the rest of the game anywhere and I know we've used that language to indicate a power keep working after someone dies, so I started to doubt myself here.
Old August 15th, 2019, 09:49 PM
The Opposite of Pants

Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun

Don’t think you roll after she’s destroyed. The power doesn’t say “for the remainder of the game”.
Old August 15th, 2019, 09:52 PM
His sweat is highly explosive

Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun

I lean towards Spidey's interpretation.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project > C3G Library