Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project > C3G Library
C3G Library This area collects all the released designs. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old July 14th, 2010, 01:39 AM
Has Bigger Cockles

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Annihilus - Brainstorming Phase

I like it. How about just calling that last power "Cosmic Control" though?

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 9th, 2010, 03:29 PM
Has Bigger Cockles

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I believe this is our last Fan Four unit without a real design yet, so I figured I'd give this thread a

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 9th, 2010, 05:12 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
I believe this is our last Fan Four unit without a real design yet, so I figured I'd give this thread a
Since I kind of took over the other 2 I thought I'd leave this one for Whitey . That & I don't have a clue where to begin with him.

Cheers
Old August 9th, 2010, 05:25 PM
Has Bigger Cockles

lol, gotcha.
Some possible ideas based on reading his Wiki and chatting with Griff a few days ago:

EXOSKELETON
If a figure without the Super Strength special power attacks Annihilus with a normal attack, the most wounds he can take from the attack is one.

THE OPPOSING FORCE
If Annihilus inflicts one or more wounds with his normal attack, you may remove one wound marker from this card.

Something referencing the Cosmic Control Rod glyph probably would be cool too ...

Old August 9th, 2010, 06:51 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
lol, gotcha.
Some possible ideas based on reading his Wiki and chatting with Griff a few days ago:

EXOSKELETON
If a figure without the Super Strength special power attacks Annihilus with a normal attack, the most wounds he can take from the attack is one.

THE OPPOSING FORCE
If Annihilus inflicts one or more wounds with his normal attack, you may remove one wound marker from this card.

Something referencing the Cosmic Control Rod glyph probably would be cool too ...
Yeah that is cool. If you wanted to include the CCR glyph, you could try this:

THE OPPOSING FORCE
If Annihilus inflicts one or more wounds with his normal attack or with the Cosmic Control Rod Equipment Glyph, you may remove one wound marker from this card.
Old August 9th, 2010, 07:28 PM
Has Bigger Cockles

Oooh, I like that.

Old August 10th, 2010, 03:09 AM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death!

Man, I am loving the flavor so far on him! I think it would be really cool if he also had a power that allowed him to maintain control of the CCR even if he recieves a wound, maybe a d-20 roll to see if he drops it or not?

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

Old August 10th, 2010, 05:01 AM

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

From the previous posts I think this is what we are looking at so far (~not trying to take anything away from Whitestuff, just trying to help get a frame of where it's at):

Quote:
The Book of Annihilus

C3G MARVEL Exclusive

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Universe set. Its model number and name is #088-090/Annihilus.

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Infinity Challenge set. Its model number and name is #064-066/Annihilus.

MINIATURE PICTURE

Background:
(INSERT BACKGROUND PICTURE FOR THE MINIATURE)

NAME = ANNIHILUS

SPECIES = ARTHRIAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = CONQUEROR
PERSONALITY = NIHILIST
SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 8
MOVE = 7
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 6
DEFENSE = 5
POINTS = ???

EXOSKELETON

THE OPPOSING FORCE
If Annihilus inflicts one or more wounds with his normal attack or with the Cosmic Control Rod Equipment Glyph, you may remove one wound marker from this card.

FLYING
SUPERSTRENGTH

Character Bio -
Once a weak insectoid creature that was significantly intelligent due to a mutation. Annihilus found the Tyannan starship wreckage that brought him as an un-evolved spore to the planet Arthos. Annihilus used a knowledge transference helmet from the ship to master the advanced Tyannan technology. This enhanced his intelligence and strength, creating a "Cosmic Control Rod" and body armaments. Obsessed with survival, the paranoid Annihilus, set out to destroy any other living being he viewed as a possible threat to his existence. Annihilus used his newly acquired power to dominate other lifeforms that had arisen from the spores on Arthros, and plotted to either conquer or destroy the neighboring worlds in the Negative Zone.

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • N/A

Synergy Benefits Received

Classic:
  • N/A
Marvel:
  • N/A
C3G:
  • N/A
Synergy Benefits Offered

Marvel:
  • N/A
Classic:
  • N/A
C3G:
  • N/A

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • N/A

-Heroscapers Community Contributions-
  • (Insert initial playtest here)
  • (Insert second playtest here)
  • (Insert third playtest here)

Last edited by A3n; August 10th, 2010 at 05:13 PM.
Old August 10th, 2010, 10:25 AM
"Special Eyes"

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Universe set. Its model number and name is #088-090/Annihilus.

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Infinity Challenge set. Its model number and name is #064-066/Annihilus.

His personality would have to NIHILISTIC, or you could go with PARANOID.

Any future Centurions from the Negative Zone for him to command? (although he'll be pretty tough to take down as he is)

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 53 - ARKHAM UNLEASHED

Last edited by SirGalahad; August 10th, 2010 at 10:38 AM.
Old August 10th, 2010, 11:36 AM
C3G Hero

whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun

A quick pop in... I'll be all over this when I'm back in a day or two...
Old August 10th, 2010, 05:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirGalahad View Post

Excellent, post updated.
Quote:
His personality would have to NIHILISTIC, or you could go with PARANOID.
Nihilist is an official personality, see Thanos. I was kicking around the idea of Paranoid also but from what I was reading on the web that was more about his rise to domination but after he got to that position it was more just about the conqueroring (?sp) & less about being Paranoid. Which is why I went back to Nihilist
Quote:
Any future Centurions from the Negative Zone for him to command? (although he'll be pretty tough to take down as he is)
I agree that having bonding on him would be too much, maybe if we do do the Centurions the bonding can be on them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by whitestuff View Post
A quick pop in... I'll be all over this when I'm back in a day or two...
That's cool, take over when you can

Cheers
Old August 10th, 2010, 06:51 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Good stuff gang. First post updated. I think that you may be confused on what Nihilist means though, A3n. It isn't about wanting to control or dominate, but rather being apathetic to life and its meaning/purpose. Thanos is Nihilististic because Lady Death (his only love) rejects him when he dies, so he hates his own life and finds it pointless.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nihilism

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project > C3G Library