Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old March 24th, 2010, 12:59 AM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth
The Book of Flash (Barry Allen)

The Book of Flash (Barry Allen)

C3G DC WAVE 2
BRAVE AND THE BOLD

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Justice League set.
Its model number and name are #027 / The Flash.

Character Bio - Police Forensic Scientist Barry Allen was just a normal everyday guy, who always had a problem with punctuality. One night, while working late on a case in the science lab (to make up for being late to work!), a bolt of lightning struck the chemicals and splashed them on him as he held them up to carefully measure them out. Barry was knocked unconscious by the resulting explosion, but miraculously awoke unharmed! As a result, Allen finds that he can run extremely fast and has matching reflexes. In homage to his childhood hero, he dons a set of red tights sporting a lightning bolt and becomes Central City's resident costumed crimefighter - The Flash!

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • N/A

-Combinations and Synergies-

Incoming Synergy:Outgoing Synergy:
  • N/A

-Immunities, Benefits, and Weaknesses-

Immunities:
  • As a figure with the Superspeed special power, Flash cannot be affected by aspects of Professor Zoom's Negative Speed Force Special Attack.
Benefits:Weaknesses:_________________________________________________________________

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips--Heroscapers Community Contributions-

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez

Last edited by Arkham; June 18th, 2022 at 11:32 PM.
Old March 24th, 2010, 01:04 AM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Flash - Design Phase

NAME = FLASH
SECRET IDENTITY = BARRY ALLEN

SPECIES = METAHUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = SCIENTIST
PERSONALITY = BOLD

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 12
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 5
DEFENSE = 4

POINTS = 250

SUPERSPEED

Flash may move through all figures, never takes leaving engagement attacks, and does not have to stop his movement when entering water spaces. After taking a turn with Flash, if he did not use his Fist Fusillade Special Attack this turn, he may move up to an additional 4 spaces.

FIST FUSILLADE SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 1. Attack 1, 2, or 3.
Start the attack with 12 attack dice. You may attack with 1, 2, or 3 attack dice until all 12 attack dice have been rolled.

SPEED DODGE 4
When Flash defends against an attack, and you roll at least one blank, Flash takes no damage and may immediately move up to 4 spaces.

Spoiler Alert!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!

Last edited by Viegon; January 25th, 2016 at 06:57 PM. Reason: update to Superspeed
Old March 24th, 2010, 01:05 AM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

Darn! Recent tweak to the power, good catch!

EDIT: fixed

Semi-Retired C3G Hero

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez
Old March 24th, 2010, 01:09 AM
C3G's First Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
Personally, I'd get rid of the Evade portion of Superspeed and just let 1 blank block all skulls but that's just me.
Umm, there is no reference to Evade in Superspeed power. Its basically Slither and Phantom Walk tied together, with a little extra cowbell.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero

RIP George Perez
Old March 24th, 2010, 01:10 AM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

This is great Spidey. And you have made some great changes since the last time I looked at him or playtested him.
Old March 24th, 2010, 01:12 AM
C3G's First Fan

Glad you think so. I was a little worried I was overthinking it.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero

RIP George Perez
Old March 24th, 2010, 01:16 AM

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

I am sure I will have some suggestions tomorrow, but for now things are looking good.

Now I am off to being Super-Dad!!! (I got a kiddie not feeling too well)
Old March 24th, 2010, 01:17 AM
Name's Ash... Housewares

Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun

I love that Special Attack, Spidey. I'll give a full breakdown tomorrow when I have time. One thing I'm concerned about is card space. There's a lot of words there.
Old March 24th, 2010, 01:19 AM
C3G's First Fan

Yeah, I know. No one had seen the tweaked SA, so feel free to offer better wording as I am no wordsmith (though I think I am getting there! )

Semi-Retired C3G Hero

RIP George Perez
Old March 24th, 2010, 06:56 AM

Master Tang rolls all skulls baby! Master Tang rolls all skulls baby! Master Tang rolls all skulls baby! Master Tang rolls all skulls baby! Master Tang rolls all skulls baby!

Sorry I am slightly confused about the power Faster Than the Human Eye. If you roll one blank you may immediately move and block all hits?
Also I really like the first picture for the Flash, I think it's very fitting.

Master Tang's Comic Customs
Most Recent Custom: 7/10 Hand Ninja & Karate Kid
Master Tang's Comics & Gaming Blog Update 7/30
MASTER TANG - An Honored Ally of C3G

Old March 24th, 2010, 07:01 AM

Quote:
FASTER THAN THE HUMAN EYE
When Flash defends against an attack from a figure without the Superspeed special power, one blank rolled blocks all hits. Flash may immediately move up to 4 spaces if he blocks the attack.
The red part is confusing because what if I didn't roll any blanks but I rolled shields? I blocked the attack. And what if those shields blocked some of the attack but not all of it? I think cutting that last line and rewording it like this would be best:

Quote:
FASTER THAN THE HUMAN EYE
When Flash defends against an attack from a figure without the Superspeed special power, and you roll at least one Blank, Flash takes no damage and may immediately move up to 4 spaces.
Old March 24th, 2010, 07:04 AM

Master Tang rolls all skulls baby! Master Tang rolls all skulls baby! Master Tang rolls all skulls baby! Master Tang rolls all skulls baby! Master Tang rolls all skulls baby!

Thanks for the clarification Griffin

Master Tang's Comic Customs
Most Recent Custom: 7/10 Hand Ninja & Karate Kid
Master Tang's Comics & Gaming Blog Update 7/30
MASTER TANG - An Honored Ally of C3G

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library