Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old December 15th, 2022, 03:13 AM

Tropix has disabled reputation
Re: The Book of Hrognak (Mounted)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
I was thinking of making one or downloading one and attaching it to the 3d model that was scanned of the original and then going to 3d print the whole thing. If I get around to it soon, I'll make one that can be added to your pre existing one. I wouldn't imagine whipping it up and 3d printing it would even get anywhere close to 50 bucks.
If you do make/acquire a 3D scan of the original howdah (the one that's shown on the unit's card), I would definitely be interested in it, as well, as I have also been trying to acquire them for a long time now, and the original creator no longer produces them.
Old December 16th, 2022, 12:57 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Hrognak (Mounted)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tropix View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
I was thinking of making one or downloading one and attaching it to the 3d model that was scanned of the original and then going to 3d print the whole thing. If I get around to it soon, I'll make one that can be added to your pre existing one. I wouldn't imagine whipping it up and 3d printing it would even get anywhere close to 50 bucks.
If you do make/acquire a 3D scan of the original howdah (the one that's shown on the unit's card), I would definitely be interested in it, as well, as I have also been trying to acquire them for a long time now, and the original creator no longer produces them.
There is no official file for the howdah, as the maker of it made it from scratch. As far as scanning it, I don't do that kind of thing. However. The howdah itself doesn't look that complex. It looks very easy to design in a 3d program. When and if I get around to making one,I'm not sure I will make them for others or even sell the stl. I also do not share my designs on places like thingiverse anymore either. Awhile back I had folks use my files and were selling prints of them on etsy without my permission or even acknowledging that I was the maker of them. I'm not super interested in making others money off of my work though there may be others on here still willing to do things for free. I do know there are some versions of the howdah on thingiverse already made if you'd like to use those.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs