Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old March 26th, 2018, 10:23 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Master Splinter - ON HOLD

Guys,
On account of these developments, I am going to ask if someone else can handle the Initial for Splinter from this point out. I will hit him again in Public Playtesting, assuming I am even able to. The present version being used is the one you can see a few posts above.
Thank you.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old March 26th, 2018, 05:20 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Did you have a vote for an Initial on this version?
If not, probably a good idea.
EDIT: Edit the title to match as well.

I will see what I can knock out. Though if it does not happen by Friday I am probably not going to get to it until next Tuesday at best. I have a lot going on this weekend.
Old March 26th, 2018, 05:32 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Did you have a vote for an Initial on this version?
If not, probably a good idea.
EDIT: Edit the title to match as well.

I will see what I can knock out. Though if it does not happen by Friday I am probably not going to get to it until next Tuesday at best. I have a lot going on this weekend.
Thanks, Tornado - I could really use a break from this guy anyway.

I propose moving the following version forward to Initial Playtesting:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
MASTER SPLINTER

RODENT
UNIQUE HERO
SENSEI
WISE
MEDIUM 4

4 LIFE
MOVE 5
RANGE 1
ATTACK 4
DEFENCE 6

230 Points?

THE WAY OF NINJITSU

Once per round, after any attack dice, defense dice, or the 20-sided die is rolled for Master Splinter or a Ninja Turtle you control, you may add or subtract a skull, shield, or 4 from that roll.

FATHER'S DEVOTION

Once per round, when either an Order Marker is removed from the card of a Ninja Turtle you control or when a Ninja Turtle you control is destroyed, you may place any unrevealed Order Markers from that card on this card. When a Ninja Turtle you control is destroyed, for the rest of the round, when Splinter attacks, he may attack one additional time.

BREAKING BALANCE

When attacking an opponent's adjacent figure with a normal attack, or when defending against a normal attack from an adjacent figure, if the opponent rolls more skulls than shields and Master Splinter is not destroyed, you may inflict a wound on that figure. Tiny and Huge figures are not affected by Breaking Balance.
@Tornado - Yea
@Ronin - Yea
@Arkham - Yea
@japes -
@Yodaking -
@Spidey'tilIDie -
@SirGalahad -
@johnny139 -

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old March 26th, 2018, 05:38 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Master Splinter - Vote for Initial

yea

I'd double check your Breaking Balance wording. It has "my" instead of "may".
Old March 26th, 2018, 05:41 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Yea
Old March 26th, 2018, 05:44 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

yea
Old March 26th, 2018, 06:42 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

Nay I'm sorry, I can't get behind a mutant rat (whether an old man or not) having equal life (4), better defense stats (all Batmen have 5, Splinter has 6), and what amounts to one more defensive power (two defensive powers total) than any version of Batman. IMO, Batman is the measuring stick by which all other Martial Artists' should be measured and no one should surpass him without special abilities. I could get behind one of these two things, backing the stance that since Batman also dedicated his life to learning Detective skills, Splinter has a slight advantage somewhere, but not two places. Batman has become a realistically impossible to learn compilation of masteries. He is the worlds' foremost Strategist, Detective, Fighter, Psychologist, and Inventor all at once. I realize that no one could possibly accomplish these things, but that's what the character is. Splinter is just a normal person, no special abilities. Is he a human sized rat or a man mutated into a rat? Sure, but he still has baseline skills, nothing that qualifies him as a super being, so his skill should be on par, at best, with Batman. Problem solved.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez

Last edited by Spidey'tilIDie; March 26th, 2018 at 07:36 PM.
Old March 26th, 2018, 07:00 PM
Hard as ice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey'tilIDie View Post
Nay I'm sorry, I can't get behind a mutant rat (whether an old man or not) having equal life (4), better defense stats (all Batmen have 5, Splinter has 6), and what amounts to one more defensive power (two defensive powers total) than any version of Batman. IMO, Batman is the measuring stick by which all other Martial Artists' should be measured and no one should surpass him without special abilities. I could get behind one of these two things, backing the stance that since Batman also dedicated his life to learning Detective skills, Splinter has a slight advantage somewhere, but not two places. Batman has become a realistically impossible to learn compilation of masteries. He is the worlds' foremost Strategist, Detective, Fighter, Psychologist, and Inventor all at once. I realize that no one could possibly accomplish these things, but that's what the character is. Splinter is just a normal person, no special abilities. Is he a human sized rat or a man mutated into a rat? Sure, but he still has baseline skills, nothing that qualifies him as a super being, so his skill should be on par, at best, with Batman.
All versions of Batman have Evasive Strike, Shadow Strike or Master Martial Artist - when comparing him with Batman, take that into account - I'd say that any of those are better than Splinters' abilities at staying alive (Breaking Balance isn't really a defensive power, it doesn't help Splinter stay alive, and The Way of Ninjitsu gives you only one auto-shield a round, if you don't use it for anything else - not as good as Batman's powers). Also, Splinter's attack is lower. Plus... people kind of already do. Oymandias has one higher Life, the same stats and a defensive ability that makes him virtually immune to range. Shang Chi may not be as good vs. range, but in melee combat he's better. Conan has a devastating attack and can take one hell of a beating. Batman is not, has never been and should not be the be all and end all.

Also, the creators of the IDW series said specifically that Splinter is... kind of equal to Batman, as did quozl.

And finally, if we're now talking about nerfing Splinter to make him worse than Batman... why did this conversation never happen with Leonardo? Because Leo's a bloody badass - 5 Life, 6 Defence and a double attack of 5? Honestly, he's a far more important comparison point for Splinter than Batman, and I won't sign off on a Splinter who's a worse fighter than Leo.

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old March 26th, 2018, 07:33 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

Just re-read Breaking Balance, somewhere it lost the dice boost. I am happy now.
Yea

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez
Old March 26th, 2018, 08:01 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

He's a ninja from ancient Japan that was reincarnated into a modern rat who was experimented on and in contact with mutagen, which grew him to human-sized.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old March 26th, 2018, 11:07 PM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

yea

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS
Old March 27th, 2018, 12:05 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

yea

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library