Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Old February 8th, 2016, 12:41 AM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth
Re: I'm selling my massive lot of Heroscape

Sold?! This morning it was a week long auction. Funny.
Old February 8th, 2016, 12:48 AM

SpriteMichaeler knows what's in an order marker SpriteMichaeler knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkins View Post
This was all shady shenanigans from the get go.
Old February 8th, 2016, 09:21 AM

nheller has disabled reputation

Quote:
Porkins you're right, I got a great offer and wanted to take up on it immediately. I definitely did say Sunday morning I would do a week long. In addition the guy was local which makes the whole process easier getting it together. Sorry you didn't get a chance to bid at it, was a very exciting day yesterday considering I never thought I was going to be able to sell something like this! For my kids college fund I think it was worth it.

Sincerely,

Nick

Last edited by nheller; February 8th, 2016 at 09:22 AM. Reason: Incorrect spelling
Old February 8th, 2016, 02:32 PM
I reserve my inappropriate love for Heroscape.

Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Not funny haha, right? Maybe I should sell some of the stuff I have in storage.

Last edited by Gurei-Ornery; February 8th, 2016 at 02:32 PM. Reason: Nevermind. SOLD!!! ;)
Old February 8th, 2016, 03:05 PM

KaineKamui is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gurei-Ornery View Post
Quote:
If you have any giant lots to sell, come to me first. You won't believe how many of these things I've failed at getting and it's starting to get annoying. *-*
Old February 8th, 2016, 03:58 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpriteMichaeler View Post
Quote:
FWIW, I'm not troubled by what I've seen in this thread.

If, however, you think something is shady in the future, please let me know. I am a mod in this subforum but I don't follow every post in every thread. If you wish to pursue what happened here, send me a PM, but don't feel like you have to. It's up to you.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old February 8th, 2016, 04:06 PM

ekoxe1 is surprisingly tart

Come on, let us know how much you got for it, more than 300 dollars I'm guessing
Old February 8th, 2016, 04:16 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by ekoxe1 View Post
Come on, let us know how much you got for it, more than 300 dollars I'm guessing
Heh. When a guy starts talking about college funds, I'm guessing it's more than $300.

It's up to OP if he wants to share. He doesn't deserve to be needled just because there are a bunch of people disappointed that he didn't actually follow through on the week. He was, apparently, hit with an offer he couldn't refuse. So it goes. It was up to him, just as if he had changed his mind and decided not to sell at all, that would have been up to him, too.

= =
Old February 8th, 2016, 04:29 PM

Proclaimed is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpriteMichaeler View Post
Quote:
On the bright site, since he no longer owns any 'scape we don't have to worry about being jerked around by his "shenanigans" in the future.

Congrats on selling the lot, I hope you earned enough to make it worth it.
Old February 8th, 2016, 04:49 PM
I reserve my inappropriate love for Heroscape.

Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaineKamui View Post
Quote:
Quote:
If you have any giant lots to sell, come to me first. You won't believe how many of these things I've failed at getting and it's starting to get annoying. *-*
@KaineKamui I would venture to say I have many times over what nheller was selling. If you call his lot giant then I may be able to spare something like that. PM me what you are looking for (like 3x RotV, 2x Sotm, 2x Common squads, etc.) and I will see what I can do. Sadly, I still buy because I have a problem, but hardly ever sell, hence the storage.
Old February 8th, 2016, 04:59 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:
For me it is funny ha ha. I already have enough Heroscape. In fact I have been thinking about paring down a bit. But I was entertaining the idea of putting a bid on this lot, even though I didn't actually need any of it. I just found it kind of funny or goofy that it was a week long auction and then mere hours later it was sold.

I'm not upset, I don't think there were any "shenanigans" here; I think nheller was completely above board. I just thought it was goofy how quickly he changed his mind. It's win-win though, because he came here hoping he could get 300 bucks for his stuff, and some lucky bidder probably got it for a great deal, though higher than 300 bucks. And the world keeps on turning.
Old February 8th, 2016, 05:13 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

The guy was planning on a week-long auction. My guess is that he shut it down within a few hours because he got an offer for a *lot* more than $300. Again, none of our business, really, and congrats to the OP on getting what he wanted, when he wanted it. And congrats to the bidder out there, who got a very fine collection.

= =

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades