Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction
Fan Art & Fiction Graphic & Literary works bound only by the imagination

Notices

Old February 10th, 2016, 11:29 PM
Competitive Fan Fiction Champion & Grade A Meme CoNtributor

TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Post The Book of TheAverageFan

Well, while I put off doing my next entry for the contest, I, TheAverageFan, have decided to put all my stuff in one thread for the world to see, just like Lazy_Orang has done. This way, future generations of people from all over the world will be able to easily access all my stuff in one place. This is especially convenient since the index for fanfics and the index of the competition's entries are kept separately. Much better, etc, etc.

Anyhow, not much more to say other than, here's all my stuff. To all the self-loathing, masochistic fans of my work, enjoy!

SECTION 1:

Thunderstorm (novel):
Spoiler Alert!

The Moon Has Wings (novel):
Spoiler Alert!

12 Days of Christmas:
Spoiler Alert!

12 Great Things with TheAverageFan:
Spoiler Alert!

The Creeping Evil Halloween Story 2018:
Spoiler Alert!

Beyond the Peak of Emptiness Halloween Story 2019:
Spoiler Alert!

heroscape.exe Halloween Story 2017:
Spoiler Alert!

Denrick's Quest (Fanfic Competition Entry #1):
Spoiler Alert!

Mystery of the Bridge (Fanfic Competition Entry #2):
Spoiler Alert!

~TAF

(credit to Lazy_Orang for the idea)

TAF was the Storyteller...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT

Last edited by TheAverageFan; December 4th, 2019 at 11:33 PM. Reason: Updated All
Old February 2nd, 2018, 02:05 AM

TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Book of TheAverageFan

SECTION 2:

Soulborg Invasion (Fanfic Competition Entry #3):
Spoiler Alert!

Final Wellspring (Fanfic Competition Entry #4):
Spoiler Alert!

Suspense (Fanfic Competition Entry #5):
Spoiler Alert!

Why (Fanfic Competition Entry #6):
Spoiler Alert!

Make Me Cry (Fanfic Competition Entry #7):
Spoiler Alert!

Family (Fanfic Competition Entry #8 ):
Spoiler Alert!

~TAF

Last edited by TheAverageFan; November 12th, 2019 at 05:43 PM. Reason: Updating All Formatting
Old February 2nd, 2018, 10:39 AM
He should definitely get that. (#4)

TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Ah, I thought I remembered you had a thread like this. Perhaps I'll start adding the collections to the Index.

I don't remember LO doing this though... where is that thread at?

~TGRF.
Old February 2nd, 2018, 01:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Grim Reaper's Friend
I don't remember LO doing this though... where is that thread at?

~TGRF.
Page 3

https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...ad.php?t=52610

~TAF

Old May 24th, 2019, 09:36 PM

Updates??

I have, for the first time in a while, started writing again. Part of it was lack of inspiration, part of it was lack of forced time to sit down and do it, and part of it was working on an entirely homebrewed Full Campaign for my D&D Group (which is nearly 500 pages long so that might be it). But now that I'm back in school I find that I have little else to do between classes other than write.

I won't say what I'm working on, only that it is another novel-sized pursuit, and an update I've made somewhere recently hints at what it is (but none of you will ever find it!). But given its length it won't be ready for quite some time. And even if I make good progress it will be awhile before I'd begin posting chapters unlike last time.

In the meantime if I ever have an extremely long amount of time to myself to do something monotonous, perhaps having a 7-hour MauLer stream on in the background, I will edit all of the fictions on this thread from their original Contest formats to the properly spaced and indented format I use now. It'd make them much easier to read. I can easily move some of them to my second post if it takes up too much space.

Taking up too much space is one of my signatures as an author, after all (Long man bad).

~TAF

UPDATE: All Contest Fanfics have indeed been updated with that proper formatting, making them significantly more appealing to the eye. Hopefully this makes them readable, effectively adding multiple new things to read for the layman or passing Guest who's never read any of the Contest stuff. Check 'em out!

Last edited by TheAverageFan; December 30th, 2019 at 11:27 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction