Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction
Fan Art & Fiction Graphic & Literary works bound only by the imagination

Old August 22nd, 2014, 12:46 AM
He should definitely get that. (#4)

TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Fan Fic Contest: Are you the best writer?

That figures. Something awesome hit me, no extra characters included. Be prepared for the first person though, and figures you rarely hear about.
~TGRF, making it up as he goes along. Seriously.
Old August 22nd, 2014, 01:00 AM

Bro-man knows what's in an order marker Bro-man knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Grim Reaper's Friend View Post
That figures. Something awesome hit me, no extra characters included. Be prepared for the first person though, and figures you rarely hear about.
~TGRF, making it up as he goes along. Seriously.
Can't wait to see what you come up with. With your entry and The average fan we should have two entries. Hope anyone else with a creative mind will enter in this challenge. I look forward to your entry my friend!

Bro-man~ Waiting patiently for the results.

Bro-man is a Minion of Utgar...
in the
The Cave of Christmas Celebration...
Old August 22nd, 2014, 01:16 AM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Thoughts

I have an idea but don't know what will come of it. Judging by TGRF's statement, we may have a similar idea. Who knows?

~Dysole, wondering if TGRF is drawing inspiration from at least one of his sources
Old August 22nd, 2014, 12:56 PM

TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Thoughts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole View Post
I have an idea but don't know what will come of it. Judging by TGRF's statement, we may have a similar idea. Who knows?

~Dysole, wondering if TGRF is drawing inspiration from at least one of his sources
I have no idea what my inspiration was. I just started writing. I didn't even know who the main character was until three paragraphs in. Fear not, I believe our entries shall be sufficiently different.
~TGRF.
Old August 26th, 2014, 07:02 PM

Whew! I have finished my entry! I shall proofread it and likely get it in tomorrow. @Bro-man I also need to work on you know what. Don't worry, I haven't forgotten.
~TGRF.
Old August 27th, 2014, 08:21 PM

And with the triple post, I give you my entry. 6,298 words, 12 pages.
Spoiler Alert!

Note: Do not read this until you have read the above.
Spoiler Alert!
Old August 27th, 2014, 10:08 PM
Competitive Fan Fiction Champion & Grade A Meme CoNtributor

TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Nuthin' to see here, man... nuthin' at all..... Especially for Bro-Man...

Spoiler Alert!

TAF was the Storyteller...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT

Last edited by TheAverageFan; August 28th, 2014 at 01:02 AM.
Old August 28th, 2014, 12:31 AM

Spoiler to my entry, do not read before it.
Spoiler Alert!

~TGRF.
Old August 28th, 2014, 01:01 AM
Competitive Fan Fiction Champion & Grade A Meme CoNtributor

TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quoting a spoiler requires more spoilers:

Spoiler Alert!

TAF was the Storyteller...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT

Old August 28th, 2014, 01:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAverageFan View Post
Quoting a spoiler requires more spoilers:

Spoiler Alert!
No worries, most writers wouldn't mind. I'm just strange that way.
~TGRF.
Old August 30th, 2014, 04:41 PM

@Bro-man So... I propose we go ahead with the judging. I could be wrong, but I don't believe anyone else has said they have anything in progress. If anyone is interested in entering, feel free to call me on this. But if there are no entries coming, we should probably go ahead with the two we have.
~TGRF.
Old August 31st, 2014, 01:37 AM

Bro-man knows what's in an order marker Bro-man knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Grim Reaper's Friend View Post
@Bro-man So... I propose we go ahead with the judging. I could be wrong, but I don't believe anyone else has said they have anything in progress. If anyone is interested in entering, feel free to call me on this. But if there are no entries coming, we should probably go ahead with the two we have.
~TGRF.
Hmm, you do have a point. I will begin judging tomorrow, late at night and reveal the winner then. However, if there is anyone else that wants to join in on the action then feel free to drop in, otherwise this challenge will end and a winner issused.

Bro-man is a Minion of Utgar...
in the
The Cave of Christmas Celebration...

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction