Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Old June 28th, 2009, 07:53 AM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of the Rechets of Bogdan

I think this is a classic opportunity to quote, "Do what the card says, not what it doesn't say." Once the Rechets are killed, they cannot be summoned back again.

As to the Spiderman question, that really would be better asked in the Marvel BOOKS.
here
Old June 28th, 2009, 10:45 AM
Seeker of the Last Word

RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness

After taking a turn with Iskra Esenwein, you may attempt to summon the Rechets of Bogdan if they are in your army and they have not yet been successfully summoned.

They are done! Version 1.00 is out: Books of HeroScape in pdf format
Old June 28th, 2009, 04:14 PM

rommel1369 is surprisingly tart

Well I was hoping to get the answers for both here since they both involve the Retchets and this is the book of the Retchets. Thanks very much for the answer on summoning ...for the most part I just wanted others to answer so I could have something to show my buddies next time.... and this should silence them... for now :P Later on I will post the question about spidey sense in regards to the Retchets attack in Venom and in Spiderman's books as well. Thanks once again

Last edited by rommel1369; June 28th, 2009 at 04:55 PM.
Old July 17th, 2009, 04:11 PM

NuclearX is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Hello everyone . I have a question due to a conflict with the card . My friend argues that he can resummon after they are destroyed . I dont think that u can but I would like to have a ruling on that . Thank you
Old July 17th, 2009, 04:14 PM

GreenLanturn rolls all skulls baby! GreenLanturn rolls all skulls baby! GreenLanturn rolls all skulls baby! GreenLanturn rolls all skulls baby! GreenLanturn rolls all skulls baby!

No you cannot re-summon. They have been destroyed, not unsummoned.

In forest dark or glade beferned
No blade of grass shall go unturned
Let those who have the daylight spurned
Tread not where this green lamp has burned.
Old July 17th, 2009, 04:27 PM

Worseley knows what's in an order marker Worseley knows what's in an order marker Worseley knows what's in an order marker

I'm surprised this keeps coming up here lately. 3rd time I've seen this answered in the last month.

If you read Iskra Esenwein's card, you can clearly see it says you can roll to spawn the rechets if they haven't already been summoned.

Just another one of those things that gets confusing i guess but it's clearly stated on the card

Traders: Hoser, Sphere, Taeblewalker, DiscoStu, Hogg, Onacara, Skeletor, Cavalier, PonchoMan, Just_a_Bill, KRUG!, Wytefang, i2hot4u, Jim, Lakai, NEWT, nerdcorerocks, JediNate, Mutt Lo.
Old August 11th, 2009, 11:35 AM

Shadow13 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

I played with these guys for the first time and I was quite pleased with the results.
I was able to summon them on the first try with Iskra.

The rechets used Lethal Sting to kill two Minions of Utgar, Isamu and a Deathreaver.
The rechets were eventually killed off by a Deathreaver (!), Guilty McCreech and the third Minion.

All in all, I'd say that they were very useful and I believe that they are worth the points and effort.

Isamu can be tricky to kill, so I was relieved the rechets got him.
Killing 2/3 Minions turned the tide and allowed me to win the battle.

It's absolutely correct that you do not want to boost their attack, because it decreases the chances of lethal sting activating.
Old August 11th, 2009, 11:41 AM
Runa's favorite Minion

rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow13 View Post
I played with these guys for the first time and I was quite pleased with the results.
I was able to summon them on the first try with Iskra.

The rechets used Lethal Sting to kill two Minions of Utgar, Isamu and a Deathreaver.
The rechets were eventually killed off by a Deathreaver (!), Guilty McCreech and the third Minion.

All in all, I'd say that they were very useful and I believe that they are worth the points and effort.

Isamu can be tricky to kill, so I was relieved the rechets got him.
Killing 2/3 Minions turned the tide and allowed me to win the battle.

It's absolutely correct that you do not want to boost their attack, because it decreases the chances of lethal sting activating.
The retchets are some of my favorites just because they're so fun and they have great sculpts. They're popular around my gaming group and usually take out their points-worth.
Old August 11th, 2009, 11:50 AM

Elginb has disabled reputation

I love the Iskra/Retchets combo! The Retchets are a great as an anti-range unit, for getting behind enemy lines, or for just tying up key enemy units. And Iskra is a great clean-up unit. I like to have some flyers in every army I build, and Iskra/Retcets are amongst my favorites.
Old August 12th, 2009, 12:12 PM

omnicronsniper is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Iskra and the rechets rock for getting into enemy lines and assassinating key heroes. Stay away from grimnak and the orks, they will destroy your rechets in one turn. My friend says deathstalkers are better, but he is so wrong.

Always go to other people's funerals, or they won't go to yours.
Old September 21st, 2009, 04:29 PM

Astronaut Jones is surprisingly tart

Last night, my Gilbert and Concan were one-shotted in one turn by the Rechets. Then my Raelin was one-shotted during their next turn. It was the quickest loss I've ever had...

"Whoa hold on! There's still plenty of meat on that bone."
Old January 1st, 2010, 01:48 AM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astronaut Jones View Post
Last night, my Gilbert and Concan were one-shotted in one turn by the Rechets. Then my Raelin was one-shotted during their next turn. It was the quickest loss I've ever had...
I used them recently for a playtest for X-Men's Cyclops. Cyclops on a 530 point army Iskra/Recchets in a 525 point army.

Rnd 1
Saylind moves and summons Cyclops so he can blast opponents with height. Iskra moves, summons Recdhets, they move and 1 misses Cyclops (4 life/4 def) and the other Leathel Stings him. The third puts 2 wounds on Saylind.

A couple turns later, a Recchet Leathel Stings Saylind (that had 2 wounds) and then another one Leathel Stings Brave Arrow.

It was ugly for Cyclops' team that's for sure. While the Recchets may never be summoned, which happened in another playtest, when they do, they can get behind the lines real quick and cause havoc and insta kill prime targets, or if nothing less, get quick strike attacks. Nothing better than crossing the board so quickly to cause your opponent problems early.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units