Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old April 6th, 2024, 10:02 AM
Huge Fanboy

Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: 2024 Heroscapers Server Migration

Will proving that I am not a bot be a permanent thing?

GAME OVER Moon Pie!
Old April 6th, 2024, 10:07 AM
Ruler of the Damned

Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun

My "subscribed threads" under the User CP wasn't updating (just kept showing the same two items from before the migration). I signed out and back in and now it is showing the correct threads.
Old April 6th, 2024, 10:22 AM
Super Smurfy

Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahnarama View Post
Will proving that I am not a bot be a permanent thing?
Um...not sure where you are seeing this. If there's any way you can get me a screenshot of that happening, including the URL bar, that would be great so I can determine the source.

Anyone else encountering this too?

There is nothing more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. --MLK
Old April 6th, 2024, 10:25 AM
Super Smurfy

Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

@Strack9 , the image example that's linked to heroscapers seems fine for me now. As Skywhale said, Discord linked ones we don't control. Those Books posts probably should be edited with a link to the image in the gallery and then we would be ok.

There is nothing more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. --MLK
Old April 8th, 2024, 12:04 AM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Not sure if this has already been mentioned, but uploading PNG's doesn't seem to work. That is, it adds an extra string "_Mlx" to the filename and then when you click the link after it's uploaded, you get a 404 error. That said, loading JPEG's seems to work just fine.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old April 12th, 2024, 03:39 AM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun

I am unable to attach images to posts. 1 post that I recently made where I attached an image has now had the image replaced with a 1x1 pixel image instead of the one I had uploaded. Attempting to reattach the same image gave me an error which read "Upload of file failed."

I am also hoping to have myself, and other members of C3V be given server access to some degree, so that we can upload images of cards and various other things. This is preferable to the gallery so that we can upload them before fully announcing them. It also seems that certain files that were previously hosted on the server, and were linked in the C3V private forums, such as PDF files, and images, are no longer working, and give 404 errors.
Old April 14th, 2024, 01:21 AM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun

I am unable to upload an image that doesn't 404 to this map I just uploaded
https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...o=file&id=5695

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion