Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old December 29th, 2016, 12:31 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Poison Ivy II (Breathing)

I wouldn't go above 2, but if people deem it reasonable, I'm ok with 2. It's essentially making road out of grass/swamp in the sense that Ivy is using the plants/terrain to work in your favor as you move, much like the logic of the road is that it is easier to move on compared to rough terrain. So if the grass/swamp is being formed as you go to enhance your movement, I don't think 2 is out of the question. It's up to if others feel it is a reasonable bonus given the requirement.
Old December 29th, 2016, 01:10 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

2 would make it more worthwhile to try and utilize, +1 move figures already exist without the limitation. The road bonus is 3 spaces, but the possibility of large swaths of grass tiles is higher than large swaths of road tiles so 2 seems to be a good fit to me.
Old December 29th, 2016, 01:18 PM

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

That's true. The previous version was a +1 movement to non-SS figures who started their turn on grass/swamp, this version would require their entire movement to stay on grass or swamp, including their start, which also makes it so Flyers wouldn't be able to use Flying in order to receive the bonus. I'd say with the requirements, a +2 bonus is fair.
Old December 29th, 2016, 02:19 PM

I'll call for a vote for initials once the 48 hours passes later tonight, so if anyone has any final preferences between Class, Personality, or a movement bonus of +2 with the road wording vs. +1, let it be known.

I'm thinking Criminal, Manipulative, with +2 and the road wording/requirement.
Old December 29th, 2016, 02:34 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old December 29th, 2016, 03:28 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkham View Post
I'll call for a vote for initials once the 48 hours passes later tonight, so if anyone has any final preferences between Class, Personality, or a movement bonus of +2 with the road wording vs. +1, let it be known.

I'm thinking Criminal, Manipulative, with +2 and the road wording/requirement.
I'm loving it.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old December 29th, 2016, 09:10 PM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

Now that I see the road-style boost written out, I'm not liking it so much. With the defense boost in the same power, it makes for clunky, awkward reading. I prefer the simple +1 in the SP.

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"
Old December 29th, 2016, 10:20 PM

I'm gonna have to make a judgment call here and go with my gut. I'm thinking the wording can be worked out with some help(I swapped the order and directly lifted the road wording structure, which I feel helps a little in clarity and less clunkiness), but the mechanic and theme of it is solid as written so I'd like to maintain that. FWIW, all of it fits wonderfully on a card.

I propose a vote to Initial Playtesting.
@TrollBrute
@Viegon
@johnny139 yea
@Yodaking
@Tornado
@japes yea
@Zettian Juggernaut

Last edited by Arkham; December 30th, 2016 at 09:31 AM.
Old December 30th, 2016, 12:47 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Poison Ivy II (Vote for Initial Playtesting)

If we are voting on what is in the SP...YEA Sorry I got confused with the wording of the last two post so I wasn't sure...but the SP, I like.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old December 30th, 2016, 12:49 AM

SP is up to date for the vote. Wording etc. can be hashed out in playtesting/final editing, the main focus as of now being the mechanics to test.
Old December 30th, 2016, 12:57 AM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkham View Post
SP is up to date for the vote. Wording etc. can be hashed out in playtesting/final editing, the main focus as of now being the mechanics to test.
Thanks for clarifying...Just so it's clear then...YEA

Old December 30th, 2016, 08:48 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Yea

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library