Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old November 24th, 2014, 06:45 PM
Super Smurfy

Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: C3G Synergy Archive

Yes, it would be helpful in such a situation. However, better yet would be to move the Books to the Wiki and then tagging them appropriately. The wiki would handle the rest.

For example, somewhere on the Joker Goons page, you would add something like the following:

[category]Human[/category]
[category]Unique Squad[/category]
[category]Criminal[/category]
[category]Desperate[/category]
[category]Medium[/category]

(That tag soup would end up looking something like the attached picture below. Clicking on any of the categories shown in that image would show all units that are also in that category.)

Then on, for example, The Riddler's page, under Criminal Ambush power, which boosts Criminals, you could put the tag: [widget]category|category="Criminal"[/widget] and the wiki software would list out all of the Criminals for you, including the Joker Goons, because that is one of the categories you added them to. If another figure ever got added to the Criminals category, The Riddler's page would automatically show that figure in the Criminal Ambush synergy list too.
Attached Images
File Type: png categories.png (3.2 KB, 11 views)

There is nothing more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. --MLK

Last edited by Xorlof; November 24th, 2014 at 07:01 PM.
Old November 24th, 2014, 07:28 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

that would be awesomely great for these guys that are trying to keep everything updated.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old November 24th, 2014, 10:24 PM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!

That would be awesome. Essentially what we're already trying to do here, but with software to actually back it up.

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!
Old November 24th, 2014, 11:24 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

And updated automatically when new releases happen...which means we will probably have to hold off on tagging categories until the release or there could be spoilers...

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old November 25th, 2014, 01:33 AM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

As a person viewing a Unit's thread though I would prefer to see all of them listed rather than just the category. I don't want to have to click each link to see only that list. I want to get an idea of the team I can build on that one page.
Old November 25th, 2014, 03:51 AM
Super Smurfy

Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
As a person viewing a Unit's thread though I would prefer to see all of them listed rather than just the category. I don't want to have to click each link to see only that list. I want to get an idea of the team I can build on that one page.
Right. Unless I misunderstand what you mean, you still get that--it just happens automatically. Adding a unit to categories just "tags" it to allow it to appear on the other unit pages that should have it inline in their synergy sections (no clicking to another page).

It has the side-effect that you get the clickable links on the bottom of the page too. On the Joker's page you could click to see other Masterminds, for example. That's not something we currently do or we especially need, but it comes along for free.

I can work up a live example if there is interest in this. That might help clarify. Let me know.

There is nothing more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. --MLK
Old November 25th, 2014, 10:40 AM
Caretaker of the Custom Realm

GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun

I love this idea!
Old November 25th, 2014, 12:22 PM
C3G Super League MVP

Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Sounds really cool! Having a example would be nice.

C3G: Books & Online Figure Request
---------------------------------------
Family: Classic Customs & Maps
--------------------------------
My SuperScape Maps
Old November 26th, 2014, 08:10 PM
C3G Super League MVP

Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Current Gar Logans that are not Metahumans:

Beast Boy (Bear) (20), Beast Boy (Cheetah) (20), Beast Boy (Dolphin) (30), Beast Boy (Pterodactyl) (40), Beast Boy (T-Rex) (60)

Updated through Public Exclusive 85.

C3G: Books & Online Figure Request
---------------------------------------
Family: Classic Customs & Maps
--------------------------------
My SuperScape Maps

Last edited by Ronin; November 28th, 2018 at 10:30 PM.
Old November 27th, 2014, 05:22 PM

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xorlof View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
Right. Unless I misunderstand what you mean, you still get that--it just happens automatically. Adding a unit to categories just "tags" it to allow it to appear on the other unit pages that should have it inline in their synergy sections (no clicking to another page).

It has the side-effect that you get the clickable links on the bottom of the page too. On the Joker's page you could click to see other Masterminds, for example. That's not something we currently do or we especially need, but it comes along for free.

I can work up a live example if there is interest in this. That might help clarify. Let me know.
Sorry X2, I was looking at the picture you provided & thought that was the result of the referential tags. Which was different to what you described (which seemed to be in-line with what I was asking). So I was a little confused & just trying to reclarify. I think a live example will be great, but I think we also need that Wiki .
Old December 1st, 2014, 12:29 PM
Super Smurfy

I'm going to spin up the wiki soon. I actually had a test one going a couple of months back, but didn't put it onto the live site. Stay tuned...

Old December 1st, 2014, 05:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xorlof View Post
I'm going to spin up the wiki soon. I actually had a test one going a couple of months back, but didn't put it onto the live site. Stay tuned...

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy