Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape
C3G SuperScape A Place to gather C3G threads without interfering with other Marvel Customs creation

Notices

Old August 15th, 2019, 07:38 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth
Re: The C3G Cave - Hangout

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post
Bold of you to assume you’ll live long enough to need one.
Can I take nunchucks over state lines?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
I dunno, when I get ass ants I usually grind to a halt.
Grind away LP
Again, who’s my bunk mate?
Old August 16th, 2019, 04:24 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post
Bold of you to assume you’ll live long enough to need one.
Can I take nunchucks over state lines?
Well, Michelangelo apparently couldn't take his to the U.K.. Not sure what that means for you.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old August 16th, 2019, 09:44 AM

redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by redstang View Post
Anyone have any tips for counter drafts to figures like Ozymandius to stop order marker movement?
Can't beat the smartest man in the world!

Well, Dick can.

We are in the middle of a slow online draft, and I have invested 1,500 of my available 2,000 points in Mutants with Cyclops II acting as my OM dump prior to one of my opponents drafting Ozy. I am thinking that Mastermind could serve as a replacement OM dump when I go against the Ozy team as his Psychic Camo appears to negate Ozy's special power unless I am mistaken.
Old August 16th, 2019, 10:03 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Ozy’s power doesn’t choose or target figures so Psychic Camo is irrelevant.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 16th, 2019, 10:06 AM

redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Anyone have any tips for counter drafts to figures like Ozymandius to stop order marker movement?
Can't beat the smartest man in the world!

Well, Dick can.

We are in the middle of a slow online draft, and I have invested 1,500 of my available 2,000 points in Mutants with Cyclops II acting as my OM dump prior to one of my opponents drafting Ozy. I am thinking that Mastermind could serve as a replacement OM dump when I go against the Ozy team as his Psychic Camo appears to negate Ozy's special power unless I am mistaken.

So far I have Magneto (375), Scarlet Witch, Destiny, Cyclops (240), Nightcrawler (230), Spider-Girl, and Jean Grey = 1,505. Looking for one more heavy like Selene, Gorgon, Sabretooth, Mister Sinister and some supports like Mastermind and Toad. Would also like to draft 40-50 points in spell cards for Scarlet Witch.

Any opinions?
Old August 16th, 2019, 11:40 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Nothing to prevent Ozy from doing his thing, but I like Archangel quite a bit in Cyclopes II armies. He gets to use his d20 auto-wounding power every time he moves, he moves a lot, and auto-wounds bypass Ozy's Stealth Dodge issue. The sooner you kill off Ozy, the sooner you don't have to worry about him. At 2000 points, a back-up leader for all your mutants isn't a bad idea either. I would say Havoc, but he uses the X and that makes it easier for Ozy to find #ed OM's. Could do something a little off the wall and grab Zemo (170) as a secondary OM dump. Lead the charge with Cyclopes II (while keeping him in the back, use his long range to your advantage), if/when your opponent drops Cyclopes, start dropping all OM's on Zemo.
Old August 16th, 2019, 02:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post

Thanks for the ruling. It's nice to know, and I understand it based solely on the language of the cards.
Old August 16th, 2019, 02:05 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post

Thanks for the ruling. It's nice to know, and I understand it based solely on the language of the cards.
No prob. I had to doublecheck both cards to see, but that’s my understanding of it.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 16th, 2019, 02:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Nothing to prevent Ozy from doing his thing, but I like Archangel quite a bit in Cyclopes II armies. He gets to use his d20 auto-wounding power every time he moves, he moves a lot, and auto-wounds bypass Ozy's Stealth Dodge issue. The sooner you kill off Ozy, the sooner you don't have to worry about him. At 2000 points, a back-up leader for all your mutants isn't a bad idea either. I would say Havoc, but he uses the X and that makes it easier for Ozy to find #ed OM's. Could do something a little off the wall and grab Zemo (170) as a secondary OM dump. Lead the charge with Cyclopes II (while keeping him in the back, use his long range to your advantage), if/when your opponent drops Cyclopes, start dropping all OM's on Zemo.

I originally was targeting Archangel, but I'm using Nightcrawler 230 in that capacity. Even with a bonus +3 from Destiny to his D20 roll, Archangel's odds of inflicting an auto wound are less than Nightcrawler's, and NC is 30 points less.

I like the Baron Zemo idea, as another team does have Cap 240.
Old August 16th, 2019, 03:42 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I haven't played the new Nightcrawler enough to comment much on him, but I think you are underestimating just how often you can roll the d20 for Archangel. The odds on a single roll are not great, but he rolls dice in such a high volume that as a result he is fairly reliable for some auto-wounds whenever I play him.
Old August 16th, 2019, 05:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
I haven't played the new Nightcrawler enough to comment much on him, but I think you are underestimating just how often you can roll the d20 for Archangel. The odds on a single roll are not great, but he rolls dice in such a high volume that as a result he is fairly reliable for some auto-wounds whenever I play him.

I've never used the new Nightcrawler, but I have used Archangel before. IMO, the math favors NC.

With a +3 from Destiny Archangel has roughly a 1/3 chance of inflicting a wound on up to 3 figures during his movement phase.

Nightcrawler's movement is limited to island hopping so to speak but he can move 3 spaces on each teleport and may teleport 3 times. NC will roll an attack die which gives him a 1/2 chance on inflicting an unblockable, and if the defending figure only has one life left, he may roll another unblockable attack die, potentially giving him the ability to roll two unblockable attack die against 3 different figures with a 1/2 chance on each roll.
Old August 16th, 2019, 07:23 PM
C3G Landlord

Didn't know NC got to use his auto-wound power after all 3 of his Bamp! moves. Thought it was just one per move phase. That seems really strong.

*edit* Looked at the card again, yeah he can use the power 3 times during a normal move, but he can only use it once per figure and must be adj. Still in a 2000 point game I don't see how the adj. or once per figure requirement are going to be a problem for you. He should be getting you at least 1 auto-wound every time he moves normally, if not 2-3.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape