Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old March 11th, 2019, 03:25 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Scorpion (Hanzo Hasashi)

OK, how about this?

Quote:
You may add 1 automatic skull to your first attack against the chosen figure this turn but if you do, Scorpion may not attack again this turn. Figures placed by "Get Over Here!" do not take leaving engagement attacks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old March 11th, 2019, 03:28 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
OK, how about this?

Quote:
You may add 1 automatic skull to your first attack against the chosen figure this turn but if you do, Scorpion may not attack again this turn. Figures placed by "Get Over Here!" do not take leaving engagement attacks.
Looks good to me.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old March 13th, 2019, 02:15 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

I'm cool with it.

I'd get the SP updated and square the art away pretty quick here.
Old March 13th, 2019, 02:16 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

I can get the art done once I see the power text in full.
Old March 13th, 2019, 02:33 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Job's a good'un, chaps.

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old March 13th, 2019, 02:47 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

Updated.
Old March 13th, 2019, 05:41 PM
Hard as ice

Cleared.

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old May 21st, 2019, 10:20 AM

redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness

https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...p?i=22112&c=21

Not sure if this worked as I am fairly new to posting pics here, but wanted to show my custom Scorpion figure to get some opinions.

First off, is there too much coil going on here?

Second, should I paint the coil a grey/silver?

Whoever wants to chime in, let me know what you think? Thanks!!

Last edited by redstang; May 21st, 2019 at 10:22 AM. Reason: Pic Link not working
Old May 21st, 2019, 10:24 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

I love it! The chain is big, yeah, but I don't think it looks bad!

When doing chains, I actually use cheap tiny necklace chains (Any hobby craft store should have them!) and superglue them to stiffen them. I've done it for Spawn and Wild-Child. What did you use?
Old May 21st, 2019, 10:26 AM

redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post

When doing chains, I actually use cheap tiny necklace chains (Any hobby craft store should have them!) and superglue them to stiffen them. I've done it for Spawn and Wild-Child. What did you use?

I used the rope from a "Montana" figure that I got in a Spiderman villain lot of figures I bought. I received two "Montana" figures and saw that his rope was pretty flexible so I decided to steal one and use it for Scorpion.
Old May 21st, 2019, 10:44 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by redstang View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post

I used the rope from a "Montana" figure that I got in a Spiderman villain lot of figures I bought. I received two "Montana" figures and saw that his rope was pretty flexible so I decided to steal one and use it for Scorpion.
Nice! Always a good use of extra figures.
Old May 21st, 2019, 11:36 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Sweet. Nice work!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library