Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Notices

Old February 18th, 2013, 07:02 PM
Promotable Material

Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun
Secret Wars 2013 - Batman, Inc. Wins Championship!

423 Figures

47 Armies

45 Battles

5 Maps

1 Champion!

Pick the Winners

Endorse a Hero or Squad

Win Prizes!

Submission Guidelines

C3G's Secret Wars gives Heroscapers a chance to win C3G Prizes. C3G figures have been sorted into 47 armies. From there, they've been randomly placed into a 47-team single elimination tournament bracket. After a final 3-way championship battle a champion will be declared.

However, before the tournament begins, Heroscaper participants will have an opportunity to submit a Secret Wars submission form by predicting the winners of each of the 45 battles. The battle number is listed with each matchup on the bracket. Additionally, you may choose to endorse one hero or squad that you believe will not be destroyed in their respective battle. For each accurate prediction a Heroscaper will receive one point. As a result, a Heroscaper may earn up to two points per battle; one for an army prediction and one for a Hero/Squad endorsement. You must make a prediction for all 45 battles before the tournament begins; it's going to be tough. There's a limit of one submission form per Heroscaper. Please, send your submission to Hellfire via PM or simply post it to this thread. If there are any questions, just ask .

Submissions are Closed.

Secret Wars Battle Results

Spoiler Alert!

The Secret Wars Submissions

Point Totals:

Spoiler Alert!

Bracket by Bracket Standings (Bracket 1/Bracket 2/Bracket 3)
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by Hellfire; April 8th, 2013 at 08:50 PM.
Old February 18th, 2013, 07:03 PM
Promotable Material

Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Secret Wars 2013 - Win C3G Prizes!

TEAMS LIST

Spoiler Alert!

THE THREE BRACKETS

Spoiler Alert!

THE FIVE BATTLEFIELDS

Spoiler Alert!

SECRET WARS TOURNAMENT SCHEDULE

Spoiler Alert!

LIST OF PRIZES

- Most 1st Round Points = A special variant card of a unit of your choice from any of C3G's released units = Megasilver

- Most Bracket 1 Points = Special variant cards of 3 units from Bracket 1's winning army & 1 C3G sneak peek card. = Arch-Vile; Fret_Gurglo; Viegon; Megasilver

- Most Bracket 2 Points = Special variant cards of 3 units from Bracket 2's winning army & 1 C3G sneak peek card. = Arch-Vile; Megasilver; Johnny139

- Most Bracket 3 Points = Special variant cards of 3 units from Bracket 3's winning army & 1 C3G sneak peek card. = Arch-Vile

- Most Points from Endorsements = One sneak peek card. = Arch-Vile

- Most Overall Points = A special variant card of each member of the winning army & Two sneak peeks. = Arch-Vile

- 2nd Most Overall Points = One sneak peek card & two 2 or 4 point variant cards from the C3G Shop. = Megasilver

- 3rd Most Overall Points = Two 2 or 4 point variant cards from the C3G Shop. = Viegon

- Random Drawing for all Participants who didn't receive a prize = Winner may choose two 2-point variant cards from the C3G Shop. = TBD

Last edited by Hellfire; April 7th, 2013 at 04:59 PM.
Old February 18th, 2013, 07:17 PM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old February 18th, 2013, 07:21 PM
C-Wedgie

cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Though numerous pronunciation attempts have been made, I have recently spurned my moniker. Feel free to refer to me as BowTieJones instead.
Old February 18th, 2013, 08:41 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Old February 18th, 2013, 08:50 PM
I probably just killed the joke - in comic sans

marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Um being new here I'm not sure how this works. Could someone please explain?

Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me." - John 14:6

Old February 18th, 2013, 09:01 PM
C-Wedgie

cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness

This contest is even newer than you are; you know approximately just as much as the rest of us.

Though numerous pronunciation attempts have been made, I have recently spurned my moniker. Feel free to refer to me as BowTieJones instead.
Old February 18th, 2013, 09:07 PM
Promotable Material

Quote:
Originally Posted by marrowick View Post
It's just a tease for now ... but since you asked, in the coming days each the armies is going to be revealed along with a bracket. C3Gers will then be able to submit predictions for the winners of each of the battles. As the weeks progress battle reports of the secret battles will be posted displaying the results. Those who are very good at making accurate predictions will win some C3G stuff.

Official rules, forms, etc are still forthcoming.
Old February 19th, 2013, 03:19 AM
Nom Nom Nom ...

Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Looking forward to this!

C3G team building links.
Old February 19th, 2013, 08:04 AM
I probably just killed the joke - in comic sans

marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellfire View Post
Quote:
It's just a tease for now ... but since you asked, in the coming days each the armies is going to be revealed along with a bracket. C3Gers will then be able to submit predictions for the winners of each of the battles. As the weeks progress battle reports of the secret battles will be posted displaying the results. Those who are very good at making accurate predictions will win some C3G stuff.

Official rules, forms, etc are still forthcoming.
Oh so that is what the C3G draft cards are for?

Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me." - John 14:6

Old February 19th, 2013, 08:19 AM

Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby! Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby! Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby! Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby!

My Youtube Channel

Eraguy816 is

in the Epic Fairyland Cave
Old February 19th, 2013, 09:05 AM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Quote:

Oh so that is what the C3G draft cards are for?
Well, not really, no. C3G Draft Cards were created to allow a fun format where you shuffle the cards and give 1 to each player randomly to determine their army.

In this case, Hellfire created all of the armies himself I believe.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy