Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Old January 10th, 2014, 10:25 PM
Highly Defensive, (Almost) No Life

Deathwalker over 9000! knows what's in an order marker Deathwalker over 9000! knows what's in an order marker
Anyone have anything to trade around Akron, Ohio?

Hey, I am just wondering if anyone in the area of Northeast, Ohio has any scape for sale/maybe trade. I am trying to find some people around here to cut out the shipping. If you live around my area and can sell/trade some scape P.M. me.
~TC

I got mugged by Valkrill.
Good traders: Siver_guy and boromir96.

Old January 11th, 2014, 12:06 PM
...continue to abuse you with my mod powers (until Jim bans me).

Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Anyone have anything to trade around Akron, Ohio?

We have a new trading forum.

Check it out.

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...play.php?f=110

~JS
Old January 12th, 2014, 01:08 AM
Highly Defensive, (Almost) No Life

Deathwalker over 9000! knows what's in an order marker Deathwalker over 9000! knows what's in an order marker

Hello! I know about the forumn I just felt this fit better into this catagory. I put it on news to see which people in may area may have stuff. Like a craigslsit add then just a message to everyone. I just felt this one was news. I can still switch it if you want though.

I got mugged by Valkrill.
Good traders: Siver_guy and boromir96.

Old January 12th, 2014, 10:45 AM
Colorblind Kid

southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby! southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby! southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby! southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby! southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby!

I'm in the Cleveland area. What are you looking to obtain?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News