Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Old November 18th, 2011, 04:37 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death!
Re: Pathfinder Heroes...WOW factor HIGH!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by UtahScott View Post
Giant Spider (Fyorlag size), Skeleton & Giant Caveweaver Spider (bite off a Medium figure's head size) revealed in the Paizo blog today (11/18 ).

That leaves the Wolf, Gargoyle, last two Goblins and the final mystery figure (next week?) to be revealed.
C3V worthy for sure, plus some good proxies for Fyorlag spiders:
Old November 18th, 2011, 05:17 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

It's going to be hard not buying a bunch of these. I may have to see what C3V cooks up for some of the sculpts I really like.
Old November 18th, 2011, 06:02 PM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

Trust me I am posting the Paizo pics from the Blog in the Inner Sanctum and will push using these figures...especially if Auggies will be selling singles.

-ZB, excited about the new Pathfinder series.

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old November 18th, 2011, 08:59 PM

UtahScott is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla UtahScott is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla UtahScott is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla UtahScott is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla UtahScott is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla UtahScott is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla UtahScott is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla UtahScott is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

BTW, Paizo also plans on selling singles on their website, IIRC.

Encompassed about by mountain waves
Old November 18th, 2011, 09:21 PM
Sally Struthers' other brother

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun

Many sites will have singles trust me but as Auggie has told us they all have to be preordered now and there is not going to be a back stock at suppliers for stores to get more from. So really the best bet to make sure there is a large amount is to either pre-order with the store or at least let the stores know there is interest. The bigger the store of course the more likely they are to buy a bunch but if we want to use them we need to make sure they are plentiful.

C3V and SoV! Fanscape r0xxorz!!
Old November 18th, 2011, 09:21 PM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

Thanks for the heads up Utah...that will make them easier to pitch to the Team

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old November 22nd, 2011, 12:41 AM

Arch-vile is hot lava death! Arch-vile is hot lava death! Arch-vile is hot lava death! Arch-vile is hot lava death! Arch-vile is hot lava death! Arch-vile is hot lava death! Arch-vile is hot lava death! Arch-vile is hot lava death! Arch-vile is hot lava death! Arch-vile is hot lava death! Arch-vile is hot lava death! Arch-vile is hot lava death! Arch-vile is hot lava death! Arch-vile is hot lava death!

Some of these sculpts are phenomenol, others are rather bland. The dragon looks amazing. The four selected for C3V look pretty good. Hopefully for the next "wave" of pathfinder minis a blue dragon is released
Old December 2nd, 2011, 03:29 PM

UtahScott is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla UtahScott is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla UtahScott is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla UtahScott is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla UtahScott is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla UtahScott is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla UtahScott is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla UtahScott is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

There's no way a Pathfinder-sized dragon will fit in HeroScape. The black Dragon's base alone is three inches across, let alone the figure....

Four more sculpts at the Paizo blog: a leaping Wolf (C), mummy as skinny as Sudema (U), and totally redone Chimera, with wings (R). Last week featured the Frost Giant (R), who actually has hot-swappable left hands, with two different weapons.

Upcoming: the Gargoyle, last two Goblins, and painted versions of the Orc Warrior & Lizardfolk Champion. THEN, previews for the 60-figure Rise of the Runelords set, with many more Large figures, and some Common ones at that.

Old January 5th, 2012, 12:29 PM

Kor's Heroes & Monsters photo blog is now completely updated with actual pictures of all miniatures instead of computer renders.

There are 13 common, 10 uncommon and 17 rare sculpts, and street date for the set is January 11.

Old January 5th, 2012, 12:42 PM

Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by UtahScott View Post
Kor's Heroes & Monsters photo blog is now completely updated with actual pictures of all miniatures instead of computer renders.

There are 13 common, 10 uncommon and 17 rare sculpts, and street date for the set is January 11.
I'll have my order in hand in about 2 hours though I cannot ship until the 11th. I'll post a review this evening. Piazo has the set list on their site but here it is for convience.
.....Andrew

Heroes & Monsters Set List

Common Uncommon
1 Goblin Warrior (Red)
2 Goblin Hero (Red)
3 Goblin Warrior (Blue)
4 Goblin Hero (Blue)
5 Orc Brute
6 Orc Warrior
7 Skeleton 8 Watch Guard
9 Watch Officer
10 Lizardfolk Champion
11 Zombie
12 Giant Spider
13 Wolf 14 Venomous Snake
15 Mummy
16 Human Rogue
17 Human Ranger
18 Elf Wizard 19 Half-Elf Cleric
20 Dwarf Fighter
21 Human Druid
22 Gnome Fighter
23 Dire Rat
Rare
24 Gargoyle
25 Half-Orc Barbarian
26 Spectre
27 Seelah, Human Paladin
28 Werewolf 29 Medusa
30 Minotaur
31 Ogre
32 Troll 33 Ettin
34 Chimera
35 Manticore
36 Giant Caveweaver Spider 37 Frost Giant
38 Succubus
39 Lich
40 Vampire

i R da speling god
Auggie's Games
Follow us on Facebook Auggies Games Store and Twitter @auggiesgames
Old January 6th, 2012, 01:15 PM

Kepler knows what's in an order marker Kepler knows what's in an order marker Kepler knows what's in an order marker

When are pre-order prices going to be on your site?
Old January 6th, 2012, 02:35 PM

Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kepler View Post
When are pre-order prices going to be on your site?
I'll make a separate post when I do but it might be as early as tonight. I like to warn people about the volatility of prices and inform them of our preorder policies.
.....Andrew

i R da speling god
Auggie's Games
Follow us on Facebook Auggies Games Store and Twitter @auggiesgames

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > HeroScape News