Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Old April 30th, 2011, 09:32 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is hot lava death! MegaSilver is hot lava death! MegaSilver is hot lava death! MegaSilver is hot lava death! MegaSilver is hot lava death! MegaSilver is hot lava death! MegaSilver is hot lava death! MegaSilver is hot lava death! MegaSilver is hot lava death! MegaSilver is hot lava death! MegaSilver is hot lava death! MegaSilver is hot lava death! MegaSilver is hot lava death! MegaSilver is hot lava death!
Re: AliasQTip's HeroScape Site

Quote:
Originally Posted by AliasQTip View Post
You mean 8. The large castle-walk piece has 9 hexes.
And that must be why I missed it.
Old April 30th, 2011, 11:48 PM

Robotunit197 knows what's in an order marker Robotunit197 knows what's in an order marker

I'm on chat right now if anyone wants to talk.
Old May 1st, 2011, 10:31 PM

MLK is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

It's a great site. Well done sir.
Old May 3rd, 2011, 06:55 PM

AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I've added a YouTube playlist filled with HeroScape goodies to my website's Extras page. If you've got, or know of, other worthwhile HeroScape videos on YouTube be sure post a link so I can check 'em out. Thanks!
Old May 3rd, 2011, 07:28 PM

DeathDoom knows what's in an order marker DeathDoom knows what's in an order marker DeathDoom knows what's in an order marker

Time Taken: 00:53
Questions Correct: 9/10 (90%)
Grade: A
Quiz Score: 140-points
Time Bonus: 135-points
Final Score:
275 POINTS

But don't the Airborne Elite still take up start zone spaces, despite the fact that they don't start on the field?
Old May 3rd, 2011, 09:16 PM

AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Nope. The Airborne Elite do not start on the battlefield and therefore don't take up any spaces of the start zone. (Unless the scenario states otherwise; such as caverns with a "no drop" rule.)
Old May 3rd, 2011, 10:39 PM

cmgames wears ripped pants of awesomeness cmgames wears ripped pants of awesomeness cmgames wears ripped pants of awesomeness cmgames wears ripped pants of awesomeness cmgames wears ripped pants of awesomeness cmgames wears ripped pants of awesomeness cmgames wears ripped pants of awesomeness

AQT,

Visited your site. Kewl. I noticed that the links at the bottom of the homepage (Wo-Sa-Ga Desktop Creature, etc.) are not correct. Each of them is missing an '&' between "file" and "id" and the Wo-Sa-Ga one is also missing the "id" part.

~Z

A squid eating dough in a polyethylene bag is fast and bulbous. Got me?
My map thread
Old May 5th, 2011, 05:46 PM

Thanks for catching that, but the RSS feed is comming down soon and that will go away with it. I musta forgot the & in the RSS. (You can't just type a plain old ampersand, ya know.)
Old May 5th, 2011, 05:49 PM

Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Nope. The Airborne Elite do not start on the battlefield and therefore don't take up any spaces of the start zone. (Unless the scenario states otherwise; such as caverns with a "no drop" rule.)
Actually, figures who don't start on the board still count toward your start zone limit. For instance, if I had 21 hexes of starting figures, and the Airborne Elite, I would have to destroy either one AE or one other figure.
Old May 5th, 2011, 06:02 PM

I think that applies to tourneys only. I'm moving this conversation to the Question Dump.
Old May 5th, 2011, 09:44 PM
"Special Eyes"

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

Quote:
I think that applies to tourneys only. I'm moving this conversation to the Question Dump.
Anyone can house rule whatever they like, but the AE (and the Rechets) do count against any start zone size limits.

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 53 - ARKHAM UNLEASHED
Old May 6th, 2011, 07:10 AM
Promising Cartographer

Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Time Taken: 00:42
Questions Correct: 10/10 (100%)
Grade: A
Quiz Score: 150-points
Time Bonus: 150-points
Final Score:
Awesome!!! I got a 300!

Anyway, I'll be on the chat page around 3:30 unless I have a lot of homework.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > HeroScape News