Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape
C3G SuperScape A Place to gather C3G threads without interfering with other Marvel Customs creation

Old October 20th, 2018, 03:08 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
Re: The C3G Cave - Hangout

Yeah, I finally finished up JJS2 a week or so ago. It was better than I expected - the mom subplot made me groan out loud when the first introduced it, but by the end I think it worked pretty well. It's a character driven show and the story really pushed the characters to interesting places.
Old October 20th, 2018, 03:17 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I think it worked because she's not a character that tries to be a superhero running around fighting the good fight. It seems like Trish does want to be a crime fighter though so I suspect in Season 3 Trish will be driving the plot forward for Jessica. Trish tries to do good, gets in way over her head, needs Jessica to get off the sidelines and save her.
Old October 20th, 2018, 03:17 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
Yeah, I finally finished up JJS2 a week or so ago. It was better than I expected - the mom subplot made me groan out loud when the first introduced it, but by the end I think it worked pretty well. It's a character driven show and the story really pushed the characters to interesting places.
I don't think I need to spoiler tag, but I am just to be safe.
Spoiler Alert!
Old October 20th, 2018, 03:29 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
I think it worked because she's not a character that tries to be a superhero running around fighting the good fight. It seems like Trish does want to be a crime fighter though so I suspect in Season 3 Trish will be driving the plot forward for Jessica. Trish tries to do good, gets in way over her head, needs Jessica to get off the sidelines and save her.
I think Trish will end up going head to head with Jessica next season. I think that with where the characters are right now, if Trish and Jessica had opposing goals they'd come to blows pretty quickly - I guess you could call it a Hellcat fight.
Old October 20th, 2018, 07:46 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

I'd love a Danny/Luke show (and Moon Knight!), but the pessimist in me thinks that they're probably not going to replace Luke Cage and Iron Fist with anything, and that Disney's letting the Netflix shows wind down ahead of launching their own streaming service.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkham View Post
Finished my Myers 2018 cosplay. All the same stuff he uses in the film. Saw the movie, I enjoyed it.

Sick! I know there were some trials and tribulations putting that together, but the end result looks great.
Old October 20th, 2018, 07:53 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

Thanks! Definitely spent way too long on the mask, and it was the 2nd mask since I ruined the first one. Ended up cutting the hair off the first mask to make the hairline on this one better. And yes, finally got all the right pieces I ordered.
Old October 21st, 2018, 10:38 AM

Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkham View Post
Thanks! Definitely spent way too long on the mask, and it was the 2nd mask since I ruined the first one. Ended up cutting the hair off the first mask to make the hairline on this one better. And yes, finally got all the right pieces I ordered.
That’s some awesome work!
Old October 21st, 2018, 11:02 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Just finished up Season 3 of DD, it still has by far the best action scenes and camera work. And that final episode, wow.
Old October 22nd, 2018, 02:40 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Image from the party Friday night.

Since it was a last minute change of plans from and outdoor party to an indoor party due to weather we didn't have a chance to build "real" maps. Luckily I had a couple AotP boxes that I broke the seal on to snag the maps. Since they were 10-11 and half had never seen Heroscape it worked out well not having to explain Height advantage and flyers still had some advantage due to how we placed the water but not an overwhelming advantage. Four boards each map, mirrored sides so it was equal. Like I said, this was a 20 minute setup of 6 maps. I planned on throwing some rocks and plants out there for LOS blockers but ran out of time.

I set up about 20 teams of 600 on another table and let them walk around and decide what they wanted to play. Planned on a draft but each kid had an eye on what they wanted and it turned out none wanted the same team.

My son ended up with a bad draw with his Iron Man army vs a Titan's army with Superboy. Superboy's SA destroyed the Android Iron Men.

One battle ended up being Hulk and Superman smacking each other around. Superman won.

Superman and Green Arrow ended up taking down the Titan army of Nightwing, Superboy, and Red Robin in the championship.

Titan army was a new player and the Superman army was a player that had played once before. He's not much of a superhero guy but he liked the way the mini's looked so he took them. He definitely understood the concept of Range and using Superman as a shield as he held superman back and let his opponent be the aggressor and he took shots with Green Arrow as they approached.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old October 25th, 2018, 06:05 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

Anyone else getting Red Dead 2?
Old October 25th, 2018, 06:14 PM
C3G Landlord

I am for the PS4. Might hurt my play testing schedule for a while.
Old October 25th, 2018, 06:35 PM
Just A Head

I’m interested, but I can’t atm. Maybe someday soon.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape