Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Notices

Old October 19th, 2018, 02:03 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: Super Hero Draft Cards...

Do people use these lists on a fairly regular basis? If so we've released a lot of new units since the last army was added so we could go about putting together some new options if people do use them.
Old October 19th, 2018, 02:44 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Do people use these lists on a fairly regular basis? If so we've released a lot of new units since the last army was added so we could go about putting together some new options if people do use them.
I do. I strayed a bit trying to work up a thematic & synergistic list in the other thread as I wanted an alternative to the mish mash teams this list became. It's a fun project though and I've printed several of these.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old October 19th, 2018, 05:17 PM
Self-Destructive Shellfish

L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
I do. I strayed a bit trying to work up a thematic & synergistic list in the other thread as I wanted an alternative to the mish mash teams this list became. It's a fun project though and I've printed several of these.
I use these as well. I think they’re a great resource for new playtesters.
Old October 19th, 2018, 05:25 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Good point on this being a good play testing armies resource. I'll throw together a few new 800 & 1000 point armies then later tonight while watching the Brewers play. I know a bunch of the cards I want to include are unreleased though.

*edit* Actually I just saw that we skipped over 800 points here so I'll work on those first.
Old October 19th, 2018, 06:43 PM
C3G Landlord

A few to get started with.

800 Points

Titan Trauma: Nightwing 200 + Raven 190 + Starfire 210 + Wonder Girl 140 + Aqualad 60

Fight Clubbing: Luke Cage 190 + Wolverine 280 + Tigra 170 + Swordsman 160

Wrecking Crew: Wrecker 230 + Pilerdriver 190 + Thunderball 190 + Bulldozer 230

Crime Wave: Intergang Agents x3 360 + Penguin II 140 + Black Tarantula 300

Criminally Insane: Two Face II 170 + Black Mask II 150 + Green Goblin 230 + Firefly 120 + Harley Quinn 130

Framed: Kingpin II 230 + Spider-Man 250 + Merlyn 160 + Shocker 160

1000 Points

Union Jack Hammer: Capt. Britain 285 + Psylocke 250 + Meggan 205 + Colossus 260
Old October 19th, 2018, 10:48 PM
C3G Landlord

A few more.

800 Points

X-Domination: Cyclopes II 240 + Beast 170 + Iceman 150 + Silver Samurai 240

Enchanted Dopes: Enchantress II 330 + Awesome Android 250 + Rhino 220

Enduring Enchantment: Enchantress II 330 + Enchant Spell 20 + Healing Energy Spell 20 + Lizard 200 + Venom 230

Gifted Guardians: Star-Lord 250 + Bug 200 + Punisher 180 + Tigra 170

Water Park Warriors: Hydro-Man 190 + Tempest 210 + Sub-Mariner 250 + Abe Sapien 150

Arrow Time: Hawkeye II 160 + Hawkeye (Kate) 140 + Green Arrow (Ollie) 150 + Red Arrow (150) + Conan 200

1000 Points

X-Barrage: Cyclopes II 240 + Archangel 260 + Domino 225 + Cable 275

Mystical Mayhem: Enchantress II 330 + Enchant Spell 20 + Executioner 370 + Mandarin 280

1200 Points

Guardian Gunplay: Star-Lord 250 + Capt. America 240 + Fantomex 260 + Domino 225 + Gorilla Grodd 225
Old October 19th, 2018, 11:18 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

How did Conan make it to Arrow Time?
He is.awesome with a bow, though he rarely uses one.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old October 19th, 2018, 11:26 PM
C3G Landlord

After the 4 archers totaled 600 points with lots of cross synergy, I needed someone for Hawkeye II to send off into the enemies front line and keep them away from the archers for a little while. Battle-Hardened helps Conan stick around, and you can't afford to ignore him due to his SA, so he was my pick to fill that 200 point role. Plus I just wanted to work him into an army build somewhere since I may start using some of these armies for my own testing. So after hitching a ride from Hawkeye, he points his sword out in front of him and charges the enemy as a human arrow.
Old October 19th, 2018, 11:33 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Nice.
Old August 25th, 2020, 11:14 AM

EggCitizen is surprisingly tart

It's been a while since someone posted in this topic, but I actually use this idea for my games as well and people asked me to post the teams I made. (I don't own all figures, so I only used figures that I actually have)
They didn't say "post it in this topic", but I thought it would be a good place for it. Not all teams have been played with yet, so I can't order them in strong or weak. Instead, I've decided if they would be easy to play or hard. (some people like thinking more then others ). 1 being easy, 5 being hard.

The teams(all 1.000 point teams):

Green Destruction difficulty 1 (1.000):
Incredible Hulk (Hasbro)
Abominiation (Hasbro)
SHE-hulk

Society of shadows difficulty 3(950):
Ra's al Ghul (I)
Kirigi
Lady Shiva
Hand Ninja X3
Hand Mystics

Team Titans difficulty 4(970):
Nightwing (I)
Arsenal
Starfire
Aqualad(II)
Cyborg (I)

Iron Man difficulty 1(990):
Iron Man (mark 3)
Iron Man (mark 4)
Iron Man (mark 5)
Iron Man (Hasbro)

TMNT difficulty 3(930):
Raphael
Michelangelo
Leonardo
Donatello
Master Splinter

Mutant Fastball difficulty 2(990):
Marrow
Beast
Jubilee
Colossus
Wolverine

Skrull infestation difficulty 2(1000):
Super-skrull (KL'RT)
Skrull Warriors X4
Captain America (Hasbro)

Fantastic 4 difficulty 3(1000):
Invisible Woman
The Thing
Human Torch
Mister Fantastic

The X-Men difficulty 4(990):
Cyclops (II)
Blob
Sage
Shadowcat
Dazzler
Strong Guy

Terrorrists difficulty 2(970):
Viper
Deathstroke
Baron von Strucker
Madame HYDRA
HYDRA Agents X2

Telepaths difficulty 4(1000):
SC-Celeste Cuckoo
SC-Phoebe Cuckoo
Jean Grey
Cyclops (I)
Professor Xavier
Psyloche

Waterworld difficulty 2(1000):
Aquaman
Tempest
Hydro-Man
Submariner
Mystic Flames (spell)
Temporal Inversion (spell)
Lightning Bolt (spell)

Criminally Insane difficulty 3(995):
Joker
Green Goblin
Harley Quinn
Deadpool
Poison Ivy
Bob, Agent of Hydra

Mutated Creatures difficulty 2(980):
Leader
Lizard
Morbius
Mister Hyde

Guardians of the Galaxy difficulty 4(960):
Star-Lord
Rocket Raccoon(I)
Baby Groot
Captain America (C3G)
Jack Flag

Agents of Shield? difficulty 3(1000):
Nick Fury
Black Widow
Skrull Infiltrator X9
Rogue
S.H.I.E.L.D. Agents X2

Wrecking Crew Criminals difficulty 2(940):
Piledriver
Bulldozer
Wrecker
Wizard
Thunderball

2 Big Guns difficulty 1(1000):
Red Skull (Hasbro)
Hulk (C3G)
Thor

Speed difficulty 2(965):
Flash (Wally West)
Quicksilver
Silver Surfer (Hasbro)
Techno

Suicide Squad difficulty 2(1000):
Amanda Waller
Bane
Rhino
Deadshot
Catman
trapster

batfamily difficulty 3(950):
Batman
Robin (I)
Catwoman (II)
Batgirl
Bruce Wayne
Daredevil (I)

Kingpin's Empire difficulty 3(985):
Kingpin (I)
Winter Soldier
Hobgoblin
Absorbing Man

JLA Trinity difficulty 2(1000):
Batman (III)
Superman (III)
Wonder Woman (III)

King of the underworld difficulty 3(995):
Kingpin (II)
Elite League Assassins
Vulture
Grey Gargoyle
Bullseye
Venom

Wizards of DOOM! difficulty 4(1000):
Doctor Doom (sorcerer)
Doombot (X3)
Daimon Hellstrom
Spells: Hellfire: Fire Line (2X), Hellfire: Fireball (2X),
Hellfire: Ignition (2X), Final Ruin, Temporal Inversion,
Waking Nightmare, Vapors of Valtorr, Condemn

Magneto's forces difficulty 4(980):
Magneto (II)
Mystique (II)
Spider-Girl
Destiny
Toad
Pyro

Last edited by EggCitizen; August 26th, 2020 at 07:14 AM.
Old August 25th, 2020, 04:52 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

That Batman (III), Wonder Woman (III), Superman (III) JLA Trinity army for 1,000 points is one I use a ton. I find it's most effective to sit back and burn JL Markers with Wonder Woman, lead with Superman to rough up as much of the enemy as possible before he falls, then use Batman's contingencies to rescue Superman's JL Markers when he falls and put them on Wonder Woman to continue the stat boost. Then run up Batman and transfer his JL Markers to Wonder Woman when he falls so she can continue the stat boost as a closer.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 25th, 2020, 05:14 PM

EggCitizen is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
That Batman (III), Wonder Woman (III), Superman (III) JLA Trinity army for 1,000 points is one I use a ton. I find it's most effective to sit back and burn JL Markers with Wonder Woman, lead with Superman to rough up as much of the enemy as possible before he falls, then use Batman's contingencies to rescue Superman's JL Markers when he falls and put them on Wonder Woman to continue the stat boost. Then run up Batman and transfer his JL Markers to Wonder Woman when he falls so she can continue the stat boost as a closer.

Sadly that's one of the teams I haven't seen in action yet. But sounds fun to try out some time .

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy