Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Notices

Old October 23rd, 2016, 01:33 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: Sir Heroscape's customs

Im with bigga on the wording changes. Now hes probably ready for some testing to get his points right. One last thing. Class of Monster makes me think of corny 50s horror movies. Id call him a fiend or a ghoul or something. I like undead fiend. Or an abomination. But please not monster. the figure is just too cool looking. I like the changes.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old October 23rd, 2016, 09:06 AM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Im with bigga on the wording changes. Now hes probably ready for some testing to get his points right. One last thing. Class of Monster makes me think of corny 50s horror movies. Id call him a fiend or a ghoul or something. I like undead fiend. Or an abomination. But please not monster. the figure is just too cool looking. I like the changes.
Haha, I was hoping someone had a better suggestion than Monster lol, I just couldn't think of anything. I love Fiend, that fits.

Thanks @BiggaBullfrog , very good feedback...I'll make that wording change.
@Smurf_Scape I understand that phrase may be redundant, but sometimes in powers you need to spell things out rather than assume it's implied. Leaving that phrase out im not sure people would realize they could still use the power but not add a marker, unless I explicitly stated it with another phrase. Am I right in this guys?

As for the 'X' I feel the power wouldn't be used as often as I'd like (at best once a round) so though I appreciate the suggestion, I think I'll keep the mechanic as is( unless playtesting proves otherwise)

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old October 26th, 2016, 10:35 PM

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Updated Bolg's card in the OP. He should be all set. Made him a fiend and slightly changed the wording in both specials.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old November 7th, 2016, 05:11 PM

TheTravelingScaper is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Sir Heroscape's Custom Units

Welcome one and all to my Heroscape custom units thread!! Here you'll find a wide variety of who knows what. To be honest, I don't have too much of a theme other than cool. If it's a cool concept or a cool figure...I'll do something with it. So let me know what you think!

I've been working on many of these for over a year...but that doesn't mean they're perfect. I feel pretty good about most of them, but any and all feedback would be nice. I'm still playtesting some, and others are even still under revision.

CHOPPING BLOCK
Feedback Requested

IN PROCESS ~Feedback requested~
Spoiler Alert!

DEVELOPED AND READY FOR PLAYTEST
Spoiler Alert!

PLAYTESTED AND BEING REVISED
Spoiler Alert!

REVISED
Spoiler Alert!

FINAL VERSION
Spoiler Alert!
If you ever started selling some of the dragons or soulborgs as customs that went on to C3v OH YES they are nearly perfect.... my only problem with sorrilyth and tyrath is that most of the dragons in heroscape have a breath weapon or some other means of giving them a ranged attack... these two lack that and that makes them "almost" perfect.

Missing 24 Units until I have 1 of everything. Missing stuff from waves 4,7,8,9,10,13 AA,Skahen Brown & Woo
My Tradeslist : http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=51248
Old March 8th, 2017, 11:18 AM

zeekthefreak knows what's in an order marker zeekthefreak knows what's in an order marker

So far what ive read i feel that the goblin rider is good. But it should have either less hitpoints or cost mre points. Try to use Nerak as a guide
Old March 8th, 2017, 11:24 AM

zeekthefreak knows what's in an order marker zeekthefreak knows what's in an order marker

In your revised. Ogula needs his name changed to one like all other marro heroes. It should be a 3 syllabled word withdashes. Like og-tor-na. Or whatever. Just a 3 syllabiled word.
Old March 8th, 2017, 11:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeekthefreak View Post
So far what ive read i feel that the goblin rider is good. But it should have either less hitpoints or cost mre points. Try to use Nerak as a guide
Quote:
In your revised. Ogula needs his name changed to one like all other marro heroes. It should be a 3 syllabled word withdashes. Like og-tor-na. Or whatever. Just a 3 syllabiled word.
I appreciate the feedback, though I must say this thread is very outdated I've been spending a lot of time on other projects, and a lot of these have been neglected. Most of these customs have gone under major reworking and changed a lot. Feel free to comment on anything you see cause I'm still working a lot of them, but understand some may be already reworked from what you're seeing. I really appreciate it though!

p.s. I have brought down the hitpoints for goblin rider and I do need to change the name...but haven't gotten around to it

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old March 8th, 2017, 03:48 PM

Wink Re: Sir Heroscape's customs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Quote:
Quote:
I appreciate the feedback, though I must say this thread is very outdated I've been spending a lot of time on other projects, and a lot of these have been neglected. Most of these customs have gone under major reworking and changed a lot. Feel free to comment on anything you see cause I'm still working a lot of them, but understand some may be already reworked from what you're seeing. I really appreciate it though!

p.s. I have brought down the hitpoints for goblin rider and I do need to change the name...but haven't gotten around to it
Ok. Keep up the goodwork. I enjoyed your new video. Sorry about the loss
Old September 24th, 2017, 11:23 PM

chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Looks like photo bucket screwed you too. I recommend just popping them over to Imgur
Old September 25th, 2017, 01:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaoserver View Post
Looks like photo bucket screwed you too. I recommend just popping them over to Imgur
Yeah...I haven't gotten around to it yet. haven't updated this in ages. Gunna have to take a couple hours and rework the OP

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old October 21st, 2017, 09:29 AM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!

For your lizard Hero, that shield should be represented somehow.

Drop Move from 6 to 5.

Keep Charging assault.

Shield Strike

Whenever an opponents figure becomes adjacent to Lizard Hero, roll the 20-sided die. If you roll X or higher, the opponents figure receives a wound.

Basically, make it a super Engagement strike that can affect Small/Medium/Large/Huge and also allow it to happen when HE initiates the being adjacent or when enemies do. I might restrict it somehow from doing damage to a Cyborg to get over DeathWalkers, rather than restrict it to Small/Medium.

Just some thought to kick around.

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.
Old April 9th, 2018, 08:38 PM

Looking for some feedback on this SoV Submission custom in progress. Blackbeard is a famous Pirate from earth who was known for carrying 6 flintlock pistols on his person. He's a great and thematic additional to the buccaneers that are on their way down the C3V Pipeline. Right now I'm just trying to see where he fits in their build. Am I on the right track?

Also, keep in mind the above 2 images are 2 SEPERATE versions. Version 1 shows his special power activating on a regular basis, but as I thought about it, the reason for having multiple flintlock pistols back then was because during the heat of the battle, it took too long reload your pistol for it to be useable more than once. Hense, in the second version I've lowered his points and made this special attack only usable once per round...trying to mimic the time it could take to reload his pistols. That said, I'm also afraid that that will significantly decrease his usefulness. Thoughts?

VERSION 1

VERSION 2

Sir Heroscape's Content

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards