Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old October 21st, 2011, 09:57 PM

machinekng knows what's in an order marker machinekng knows what's in an order marker machinekng knows what's in an order marker
Re: C3V/SoV Figure Count

2x M-43
Zogross Hardscales
Omegacron
1x Marro Gnids
Zaeus
Van Nessing
Capt. John Varan
Haduc

Total: 16
Old October 21st, 2011, 10:15 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Do all my unreleased ones count? No?

Zogross
Capt. John Varan
Nicholas Esenwein

Only three.

I want to do a separate list of SoV/C3V units *used in tournaments*. Zogross Hardscale: One!

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =

Last edited by Dad_Scaper; October 21st, 2011 at 10:16 PM. Reason: Yeah, but it's going way up when the *next* wave comes out... :-)
Old October 21st, 2011, 10:46 PM

reverie wears ripped pants of awesomeness reverie wears ripped pants of awesomeness reverie wears ripped pants of awesomeness reverie wears ripped pants of awesomeness reverie wears ripped pants of awesomeness reverie wears ripped pants of awesomeness

reverie = 27
Old October 21st, 2011, 10:48 PM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Do all my unreleased ones count? No?

Zogross
Capt. John Varan
Nicholas Esenwein

Only three.

I want to do a separate list of SoV/C3V units *used in tournaments*. Zogross Hardscale: One!
I will exceed that Tourney number when I hold my C3V/SoV Draft per Round Tournament in the Spring. It will be centered around C3V/SoV units.

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old October 24th, 2011, 02:11 AM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Lefton4ya = 41 (C3V)
Lefton4ya = 44 (C3V+SoV)
I have 3 zombie hulks, but don's know if those count.

LeftOn4ya = 48

Proof, except I have one more unpictured Omegacron and 3 zombie hulks, and 15 figs in the pic for future waves not counted in the count. I need some more thralls though, as when I bought him I didn't realize he was common.

P.S. I counted wrong before:
11 Heroes (including 3 Omegacrons)
9 M-43 Resistance Fighters
16 Marro Gnids
9 Varkaanan Blade Dancers
3 Zombie Hulks
Upcoming:
12 Havech Eradicators
3 Vulcanmech Incendiborgs

Last edited by lefton4ya; October 24th, 2011 at 12:31 PM. Reason: New count
Old October 24th, 2011, 06:42 AM

The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
Lefton4ya = 41 (C3V)
Lefton4ya = 44 (C3V+SoV)
I have 3 zombie hulks, but don's know if those count.

Proof, except I have one more unpictured Omegacron and 3 zombie hulks, and 15 figs in the pic for future waves not counted in the count. I need some more thralls though, as when I bought him I didn't realize he was common.
Yes, SoV inducted figures are included so your three Zombie Hulks count. I will update the list later today when I get a chance.
Old October 24th, 2011, 08:11 AM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

New count... 53.

-insert signature here-
Old November 12th, 2011, 04:12 PM

Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Toogwick_tuk=40
Old December 8th, 2011, 09:06 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

tcglkn = 7

Lets not even go into how many C3G figures I own though.
Old December 8th, 2011, 09:12 PM
I reserve my inappropriate love for Heroscape.

Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

5x M-43 = 15
2x Gnids = 8
15x Thralls
Nick Esenwein
Haduc
Capt. Varan
Kira
Omegacron
Van Nessing
Zaeus
Zogross
3x Zombie Hulk
3x VBD = 9

Total 58
Old December 8th, 2011, 10:54 PM
OHS S40 and VCheese #2 Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gurei-Ornery View Post
5x M-43 = 15
2x Gnids = 8
15x Thralls
Nick Esenwein
Haduc
Capt. Varan
Kira
Omegacron
Van Nessing
Zaeus
Zogross
3x Zombie Hulk
3x VBD = 9

Total 58
15 THRALLS?!?!?!?!

Tournament Record:126-52 Online record:67-34
Peoria IL Monthly Tournaments

Old December 9th, 2011, 04:16 AM

Seb from space knows what's in an order marker Seb from space knows what's in an order marker Seb from space knows what's in an order marker

Haduc
Kira Jax
Nicholas Esenwein
Omegacron
Captain Varan
Zaeus
Zogross Hardscale
Van Nessing
Marro Gnids x3
Preyblood Thrall x3
M-43 Resistance Fighters x4
Varkaanan Blade Dancers X6

Vulcanmech Incendiborgs
Command Courier x5
Havech Eradicators x6
Skeletons of Annellintia x4
Skull Demon x4
Arashara Goshiri
Elaria the Pale
Martial La Hire
Myrddin
Ulfrid Hornwrangler
Deathstrike thrall X3

Quahon
Morgoloth
Mok
Deathcommander Mark 3
Racheim

Nhah Scirh cultists X5
Microcorp troopers X3
Eilan Sidhe X6
Cathar spearmen X2
Count Raymond
Kursus

Zombie Hulk x2
Zettian Infantry x3
Priscus
Hoplitron X3

Total 183

Last edited by Seb from space; May 12th, 2013 at 06:05 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs