Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Old April 18th, 2009, 09:13 AM

Richard rolls all skulls baby! Richard rolls all skulls baby! Richard rolls all skulls baby! Richard rolls all skulls baby!
Buying online is awesome!

So I'm browsing Computer Geeks.com about two weeks ago and glimpse a computer deal worth while: it had an AMD Phenom 2.1 gHz triple core processor, 2gb ram, and 612gb hard drive, and to top it all off it was only $322. It was a steal I felt, so I tracked it till I had the money for it. When I finally had the money for it yesterday, it said it was 'almost gone' so I went about buying it with haste, but had to open up an accounts at Geeks.com, fill out all the info, go to Pay Pal etc. When all was said and done and my mouse was on the "Order" button I clicked it and a message appeared, "We're sorry this item is out of stock." It got sold out from under me as I was in the process of buying it! Needless to say I was frustrated to say the least.

Strong arms and sharp steel rule this world.
Never believe any different.
Old April 19th, 2009, 12:12 PM

Dragonmaster384 is surprisingly tart
Re: Buying online is awesome!

Awwww...... That really stinks. That actually looks like a pretty good PC for the price....

8 RotV, 2 MTCB, 4 SotM, 2 BftU, 5 RttFF, 4 VW, 3 TT, 9 FotA, 3 TJ, 2+ of each Unique, 3+ of each Common/Uncommon
Want to count your 'scape?
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=32267
Old April 19th, 2009, 12:25 PM
Sheeple of the Codex of Ultimate Wisdom and Morality

SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death!

Try Tigerdirect.com - they always have smokin' deals.

I was famous, once...
http://www.heroscapers.com/community/blog.php?b=1715
Visit my site:
http://www.superflycircus.com
"I'm not cute...I'll mess you up!" ~Jake The Dog
Old April 22nd, 2009, 10:07 PM

Richard rolls all skulls baby! Richard rolls all skulls baby! Richard rolls all skulls baby! Richard rolls all skulls baby!

Good news!!!
I found the computer again and bought it this time! It was $17 more but there was a free shipping offer for purchases over $49, and being as how shipping is normally $23 I figure I still made out fairly well.

Strong arms and sharp steel rule this world.
Never believe any different.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General