Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Notices

Old October 19th, 2018, 12:22 AM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun
The Book of Gothlok

The Book of Gothlok

C3V Promotional Figure #2 - Crest of the Valkyrie - Valkrill's Flagbearer

The figure used for this unit is from the Pathfinder: Rusty Dragon Inn set. The name of the figures used is Orc Rider on Dire Wolf.

This figure fits on a double-spaced base.

Character Bio: Gothlok rides onto the battlefield, armed with a formidable sword and the flag of his general. His arrival is enough to turn the tide of a battle, and the terrible blows he strikes are only part of why he is so feared. Look on the forces of Valkrill, ye mighty, and despair.

Quote:
VALKRILL CHARGE
If Gothlok begins his turn unengaged, after moving and before attacking you may roll 12 Valkrill Valkyrie Dice. For each Valkrill symbol rolled, add 1 to Gothlok's attack this turn.

AURA OF DESPAIR
All figures within 4 clear sight spaces of Gothlok roll 1 less defense die. Figures that follow Valkrill are not affected by Aura of Despair.

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • Gothlok is a double-spaced figure.

-Combinations and Synergies-

Synergy Benefits Received
  • DEATH CHASERS OF THESK: TASKMASTER BONDING
    As a large, Wild Hero, Gothlok may benefit from the Death Chasers of Thesk's TASKMASTER BONDING activation synergy.
  • NERAK THE GLACIAN SWOG RIDER : ORC DEFENSIVE AURA 1
    As an Orc, Gothlok may benefit from Nerak the Glacian Swog Rider’s ORC DEFENSIVE AURA 1 defense bonus.
  • HROGNAK : ORC MOVEMENT AURA
    As an Orc unit, Gothlok may move 1 additional space when beginning his turn within 2 clear sight spaces of Hrognak.
  • SKULL DEMON : VALKRILL ATTACK AURA 1
    As a Valkrill follower with a Range of 1, Gothlok may benefit from the Skull Demon's VALKRILL ATTACK AURA 1 ability.
Synergy Benefits Offered
  • N/A
Synergy Imposed
  • VALKRILL UNITS : AURA OF DESPAIR
    Any unit that follows Valkrill is immune to the affects of AURA OF DESPAIR.
  • OTONASHI : ATTACK THE WILD 2
    As a figure with a Wild personality, Gothlok provides Otonashi one additional attack die when he is targeted.

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-_________________________________________________________________
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-

Power Ranking and Master Index
- TBA
Unit Strategy Review
- TBA

Last edited by Sherman Davies; February 3rd, 2023 at 07:26 AM. Reason: Added basing info; formatting
Old October 19th, 2018, 12:24 AM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Book of Gothlok

If anyone sees anything that's missing or that needs to be updated, just let me know and I'll add it in to the OP as soon as possible.
Old October 19th, 2018, 12:49 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Looks great! Thanks for putting this up.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old October 19th, 2018, 01:10 AM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!

Skull Demon symmetry is needed(Along with Skull Demon's book updated.)

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.
Old October 19th, 2018, 01:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinseth View Post
Skull Demon symmetry is needed(Along with Skull Demon's book updated.)
Added. Thanks for catching that!
Old October 19th, 2018, 01:15 AM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!

There is unpainted version of this available as a pre-order, for much cheaper(4.99) than what they go for on sites right now.

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.
Old October 20th, 2018, 01:48 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
There is unpainted version of this available as a pre-order, for much cheaper(4.99) than what they go for on sites right now.
Now this I can do, Thanks for the Link Kinseth. This is also great because he can get a paint job to look like his orc brethren instead of being green.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old December 8th, 2018, 01:57 PM
Baron of Beantown V

Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun

This figure's very very good. If Valkrill ever gets a lockdown/board control unit like the rats or cutters or even dividers this dude will be nuts. Even if not, rats are so amazing, they're still good at 3 def, and I think will still work well with him. Rats+Gothlok+range to snipe your -1 def foes = Nice.

Not saying he's broken at all, I just really like him and his possibilities, seems like it could be very strong. Well done VC team on this one, I really like him.

Will be fun with Venocs too, seeing as their 0 def isn't affected.

Venocs x7 280
Gothlok 130
Heirloom 90

That would be a fun one.

Also makes Raelin SotM more likeable, seeing that her aura reaches beyond his.

Last edited by Cleon; December 12th, 2018 at 08:29 AM.
Old December 10th, 2018, 02:01 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleon View Post
Will be fun with Venocs too, seeing as their 0 def isn't affected.

Also makes Raelin SotM more likeable, seeing that her aura reaches beyond his.
I like both these points. Very cool.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old March 24th, 2019, 05:09 AM

UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
I think this was released earlier this year? Here's a link to purchase on the Paizo webstore. Tiranx posted a Miniature Market link earlier in the thread.

Old April 3rd, 2019, 02:08 AM
SLAYER OF GRUNGEBOB

Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

http://imgur.com/a/BuHFzvM

I just finished painting the unpainted version. I even free-handed the valkrill logo. I figured you guys and gals would appreciate it. I thought the official paintjob was simple and plain so I spiced it up a bit.
Old December 20th, 2020, 06:01 AM

Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by UtahScott View Post
Quote:
I think this was released earlier this year? Here's a link to purchase on the Paizo webstore. Tiranx posted a Miniature Market link earlier in the thread.

I painted my own as well and had my wife make a stencil using her plotter machine. That worked pretty well. The stencil didn't quite go on flat, so I had to be careful not to use too much paint, but it worked really well. I did a custom Aquilla Flagbearer with it as well.

Jugger

It's like football with swords or LARPing without the geeky stuff. In other words, it's awesomely perfect!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs