Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old March 22nd, 2010, 01:37 PM
Name's Ash... Housewares

Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun
The Book of Nightcrawler (Kurt Wagner)

The Book of Nightcrawler (Kurt Wagner)

C3G MARVEL WAVE 2
BRAVE AND THE BOLD

Comic PDF

Mini PDF

The figure used for this unit is a custom figure based on the Nightcrawler figure from the Fantastic Forces set.
Its model number and name are #082-084 / Nightcrawler.
Its model number and name are #208 / Kurt Wagner.

Character Bio - Demon, Evil, Spawn of the Devil. These are the things Kurt Wagner has been called since his birth. Kurt was born with blue hair, fanged teeth, and glowing yellow eyes in Germany.The people of the village feared Kurt, and to save her own life, Mystique, his mother, threw Kurt over a waterfall.
But Kurt did not die, he survived and was found by the gypsy sorceress Margali Szardos, who raised Kurt as her own in a traveling circus. There, Kurt learned about acrobatics and gymnastics, performing with the circus. Fate would have this joyful time cut short.
The villagers of the area were being plagued with murders, when they found out about Kurt and credited him for the crimes. It was then that Professor X intervened and offered him a chance to learn more about his abilities, and more importantly, a place where Kurt could be himself and free from hate.

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • N/A

-Combinations and Synergies-

Incoming Synergy:Outgoing Synergy:
  • N/A

-Immunities, Benefits, and Weaknesses-

Immunities
  • N/A
Benefits
  • N/A.
Weaknesses_________________________________________________________________

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • Nightcrawler is very good at killing squads because of his Teleporting Barrage Special Attack and because of his Teleport Evade.
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-

Last edited by Splash; August 5th, 2022 at 10:14 PM. Reason: png
Old March 22nd, 2010, 01:42 PM
The Guy That Thinks Runa is Good (and has actually won games with her)

killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death!
Re: Nightcrawler - Design Thread

NAME = NIGHTCRAWLER
SECRET IDENTITY = KURT WAGNER

SPECIES = MUTANT
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = RECLUSE
PERSONALITY = DEVOUT

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 3

POINTS = 140

BAMF!

Instead of moving Nightcrawler normally, you may choose an empty space within 3 spaces of Nightcrawler. Place Nightcrawler on the chosen space. When Nightcrawler starts to Bamf!, if he is engaged he will not take any leaving engagement attacks. Nightcrawler may add 5 spaces to his Bamf! movement. If he does, he cannot attack this turn.

TELEPORTING BARRAGE SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 1. Attack 3.
When Nightcrawler attacks with his Teleporting Barrage Special Attack, he may attack two additional times. Nightcrawler may use his Bamf! special power after each attack. Nightcrawler must use his Bamf! special power to move at least one space before each additional attack.

TELEPORT EVADE
If Nightcrawler is attacked by a normal attack from an opponent's figure, and at least 1 skull is rolled, roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 1-12, roll defense dice normally. If you roll 13 or higher, Nightcrawler takes no damage and may immediately move using his Bamf! special power. Nightcrawler can Teleport Evade only if he uses his Bamf! special power to move at least one space.

I just like to chime in on these from time to time - I really like them.

Should Bamf! have a sight restriction? I could just be remembering a line from X-Men 2, but didn't Nightcrawler need to be able to see where he was Bamfing to? I could be wrong though....

Like battle reports? Click Tourney Reports (New 10/21/2012 - Cutters / Brutes!)
KC's Maps
Click KC's Customs
Scaper of the Week #57

Last edited by SirGalahad; April 26th, 2014 at 10:33 PM.
Old March 22nd, 2010, 02:05 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

I have to get back to work, I'll have to look at Nightcrawler later tonight after the kids are in bed.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old March 22nd, 2010, 02:06 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I like Devout as a personality - Tricky is too dime a dozen for him, IMO.
Make sure to put his name as the subtitle (is it Kurt Wagner?)
The powers all look good - as do the stats. I think the wording for the first power needs some slight tweaking, but I like the mechanics. I'll try to put a write up of the suggested tweaking soon.
I think he's in the 200 point range.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 22nd, 2010, 02:09 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Lots of Bamfs! What do you think about letting him bamf and attack, then bamf and attack, then bamf and attack again?

EDIT: Duh, and now I notice you already do! It is a little confusing with all the bamfs. I suggest Teleport, Bamf Special Attack, and Evade for less confusion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old March 22nd, 2010, 02:13 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
Lots of Bamfs! What do you think about letting him bamf and attack, then bamf and attack, then bamf and attack again?
I think he thought of that one already and liked it ... (Read the write up again).

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 22nd, 2010, 02:14 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

I don't think it was your intention, but currently, I can Bamf 3 times for my move, attack, Bamf 3 more times, attack, Bamf 3 more times, attack, then Bamf 3 more times.

We need some major rewording of these powers to make them work the way I think you intended. Perhaps you should start by looking at the newest Marro Hero. He can teleport I think.

Gosh it has been a long time since I have played classic scape.
Old March 22nd, 2010, 02:15 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
I don't think it was your intention, but currently, I can Bamf 3 times for my move, attack, Bamf 3 more times, attack, Bamf 3 more times, attack, then Bamf 3 more times.
Maybe "instead of moving and attacking, Nightcrawler may Bamf up to three times"?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old March 22nd, 2010, 02:18 PM
Name's Ash... Housewares

Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
I actually don't think it reads this way. Bamf! was written so that it's a stand alone ability. The last line states that instead of a normal move, he can Bamf! 3 times. The Special Attack says he can Bamf!, not move.
Old March 22nd, 2010, 02:19 PM

Quote:

We need some major rewording of these powers to make them work the way I think you intended. Perhaps you should start by looking at the newest Marro Hero. He can teleport I think.

Gosh it has been a long time since I have played classic scape.
I think you're reading it incorrectly. The way I'm reading it, he can Bamf! up to three times instead of moving, then he can attack once, then Bamf!, then attack a second time, then Bamf!, then attack a third time, then Bamf! and that's it.
I'm not sure how you're reading it the way you put.

Old March 22nd, 2010, 02:22 PM
Name's Ash... Housewares

Quote:
IWe need some major rewording of these powers to make them work the way I think you intended. Perhaps you should start by looking at the newest Marro Hero. He can teleport I think.
Can someone link this?
Old March 22nd, 2010, 02:22 PM

BAMF!
To Bamf!, place Nightcrawler on any empty space within 3 (clear sight?) spaces of Nightcrawler. Instead of moving normally, Nightcrawler may Bamf! up to 3 times. Nightcrawler does not take leaving engagement attacks when using the Bamf! special power.

Does that help clear it up?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library