Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Old April 4th, 2018, 10:32 PM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!
Re: Ultimate Custome Collection for Tabletop Sim. v.1 releas

Ooof. Seems like it's time consuming. I'll think about it.
Old April 5th, 2018, 12:43 AM

Markb97402 knows what's in an order marker Markb97402 knows what's in an order marker

I get it it completely. It's something I would probably do right now because my life is in a waiting game for a few months, and like doing projects that i can do while also watching tv or listening to a book, but it would be a very much time suck. Now if you happen to live In Oregon, then maybe we could do something lol

My Customs(Mostly Marvelscape Common Squads)
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=22383

Old April 5th, 2018, 07:23 AM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!

Mwahahah. Of course it would be the other end of the country.
Old April 5th, 2018, 07:23 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

You can probably set up a rig if your camera can be set to take a picture every second or two and you have a slowly spinning pedestal. Maybe check you-tube for a how to.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations