Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > Gen Con
Gen Con Anything and everything that has to do with Gencon!

Old June 28th, 2019, 03:20 PM

wargamingaddict87 knows what's in an order marker wargamingaddict87 knows what's in an order marker
Thursday Night Open: Customs tournament proposal

Hey ya'll
I love customs. C3V and SOV are the future of this game that we all love.
Thursday Night 8pm I will be hosting a Customs tournament:

Format: Bring 2
C3V and SOV customs are not only welcomed but encouraged!

Bring 2 armies. Each match up you'll each roll a d20, the winner gets first choice of all 4 armies brought between the 2 players (you can play with one of your opponents armies that match up)

The goal of this format is to encourage trying new armies that include C3V and SOV figures and squads.

Lastly. I will be personally contributing 10$ per person worth of C3V and SOV figures and squads into the prize pool.

Register here
https://www.gencon.com/events/146734

Post questions, comments or let me know that you are interested below.

Last edited by wargamingaddict87; June 28th, 2019 at 04:19 PM.
Old July 14th, 2019, 08:20 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth
Re: Thursday Night Open: Customs tournament proposal

I'll be bringing two 410 point VC armies to Thursday Night Open Play. Hopefully we can get enough people to have a tournament!
Old July 15th, 2019, 01:57 AM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Hmm

This looks very interesting. Expect me to be present.

~Dysole, informationally
Old July 15th, 2019, 11:24 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

That is the most committal I have every seen dysole on any subject on this message board. That's a big from her.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old July 15th, 2019, 01:16 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Course Corrections

You need to come visit the CoN forums then sometime DS. ~_^ kevindola or vegie will back up that I'm much more committal there.

That said, I've definitely tried to be more committal to events in general (especially when people need a good head count) and I was hoping there would be a VC event in particular.

~Dysole, still sorting out pieces of her Gencon schedule
Old July 18th, 2019, 04:46 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2019 & The Doom of Man

infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Thanks for running it this year wargamingaddict87, I'm in. I'll ask my squad and see if anyone else is also playing.

I have 359 VC figures and I plan to bring all of them. If anyone's hesitant to sign up due to lack of VC figures, or just want to play units they don't have let me know. I'll post my full collection when I have a minute.
Old July 19th, 2019, 12:02 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

The-'Scaper-formerly-known-as-KidScaper will be participating in this, I believe. I might, as well. Not sure if this, or the old man event, or something else.

Probably the kids doing this would be happier if I took my old man slowness to the appropriate event. Hmm. . .

= =
Old July 27th, 2019, 05:14 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

You can count me in!

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old July 28th, 2019, 02:06 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

I'm in.

I don't see a set figure/hex limit, so I'll just keep it reasonable.

= =
Old August 1st, 2019, 06:31 PM

wargamingaddict87 knows what's in an order marker wargamingaddict87 knows what's in an order marker

Hey scapers. I’ve been getting progressively worse (stomach bug) today at GenCon. I don’t want to get anyone else sick and honestly just want to sleep and hopefully recover for tomorrow.

I have C3V/Sov prizes for those who play. I left mathias know and I hope you all still meet up and play. I’m really sorry for the change to the plans.
Old August 2nd, 2019, 12:43 AM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Sorry to miss this one. Hope it went well.
Old August 4th, 2019, 05:31 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

We had quite a few no-shows (DS, wargamingaddict, and infectedsloth for sure). Dok played in the old man tourney instead.

Dysole and Vegietarian did play a game. I didn't play; I was worn out after a very long final in Take 2 with MajorQ23, but would have played if there were more players.

I think this event being at night really hurts the attendance; wish we could get a Thursday morning or afternoon slot. But it would need to not overlap a draft event.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > Gen Con