Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old November 30th, 2016, 05:37 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a penguin with a machine gun Sir Heroscape is a penguin with a machine gun Sir Heroscape is a penguin with a machine gun Sir Heroscape is a penguin with a machine gun Sir Heroscape is a penguin with a machine gun Sir Heroscape is a penguin with a machine gun Sir Heroscape is a penguin with a machine gun Sir Heroscape is a penguin with a machine gun Sir Heroscape is a penguin with a machine gun Sir Heroscape is a penguin with a machine gun Sir Heroscape is a penguin with a machine gun Sir Heroscape is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: AllthingsHeroscape.com An online store that sells Herosc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf_It View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf_It View Post
I can't give details now...but keep an eye on this thread next week. I'll be posting a link with some exciting information regarding my involvement with the site owner.
Ooooo... Wonder what it could be... You aren't selling your custom terrain through them now are you?
You'll just have to wait and see...
Old November 30th, 2016, 05:57 PM
Baron of Beantown V

Cleon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Cleon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Cleon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Cleon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Cleon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Cleon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Cleon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Cleon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Cleon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Cleon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Very impressed with this
Old December 2nd, 2016, 03:10 PM

Sir Heroscape is a penguin with a machine gun Sir Heroscape is a penguin with a machine gun Sir Heroscape is a penguin with a machine gun Sir Heroscape is a penguin with a machine gun Sir Heroscape is a penguin with a machine gun Sir Heroscape is a penguin with a machine gun Sir Heroscape is a penguin with a machine gun Sir Heroscape is a penguin with a machine gun Sir Heroscape is a penguin with a machine gun Sir Heroscape is a penguin with a machine gun Sir Heroscape is a penguin with a machine gun Sir Heroscape is a penguin with a machine gun

Announcement
Exciting news! Watch and see what's in store
Old December 2nd, 2016, 03:37 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death!

@Sir Heroscape Not sure if this counts as spam or not as is relevant for heroscape, but is kinda self promoted. I know we have allowed Housemousegames, Auggies, and other stores to have accounts that post promotions.

Anyway, the discount bring his prices to slightly below eBay prices, so is nice to have if someone wants to work through one person/store and is willing to pay close to eBay prices.
Old December 2nd, 2016, 04:38 PM

Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
@Sir Heroscape Not sure if this counts as spam or not as is relevant for heroscape, but is kinda self promoted. I know we have allowed Housemousegames, Auggies, and other stores to have accounts that post promotions.

Anyway, the discount bring his prices to slightly below eBay prices, so is nice to have if someone wants to work through one person/store and is willing to pay close to eBay prices.
I think it's completely fine. He runs a YouTube channel dealing with heroscape, which he had started well before the deal he just described in his post above.

It's not like he created the channel to promote the website. On his own initiative he sought out a way to give people a bit of a price break by getting a seller to work with him. Kudos to him For promoting the game AND the seller site for cutting a deal like this for people.

Raider30

Ps: my advice to people will still always be to check here first for buying scape, the prices will almost certainly be better.
Old December 2nd, 2016, 11:18 PM
The Real Zombieland

Leaf_It is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Leaf_It is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Leaf_It is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Leaf_It is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Leaf_It is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Leaf_It is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Leaf_It is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Leaf_It is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Leaf_It is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

It's kind of funny, The owner of AllThingsHeroscape gave everyone who's used his site for a while a 20% discount for November. Now I get to use it for December too.
Old December 3rd, 2016, 01:53 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

@lefton4ya , Sir Heroscape's 20% off code is self promoting, but also has everything to do with Heroscape. Him and the Owner of the site are both benefiting by pointing Heroscape players to a site that specializes in selling Heroscape, and if the prices are better than ebay then I think it has some value for the players. I think its rather interesting that the store owner set this up with him, but I don't think its spam. I checked out the store and the prices aren't too crazy. They aren't the best, but they aren't bad. The biggest reason I did not buy anything because heroscape has pretty much died out with my brothers not really wanting to play it, and also died a little for me. I also have a sizable collection that collects dust. I just never really resell any of my cool toys.
Old December 4th, 2016, 09:27 PM

sword4hire knows what's in an order marker sword4hire knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post

I think it's pretty spammy, but not a huge deal unless it becomes a regular thing. Perhaps should have cleared with mods. Connecting a site to Heroscapers lends a certain legitimacy to it.

(I have bought and traded with the store's owner a few times.)

EDIT: Posting this video more than once is definitely spammy. Maybe link to it after the first time.

Last edited by sword4hire; December 5th, 2016 at 12:04 AM. Reason: new info
Old December 5th, 2016, 03:03 AM

Well I do apologize if it was taken to be spammy. That was not my intention. Rather, it was a simple mistake since I was not aware that I should probably get it approved. I was excited that he was giving people a discount and wanted people to know and use it.
Old December 5th, 2016, 08:35 AM

lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death!

Sorry - I didn't say that it was spammy, just that it could be construed as spammy. Personally I don't mind. I have posted sales I see all the time and am exited to share, especially if I convince others to be excited to sell on this site and give us an inside scoop or deal. It is only if someone is compensated from sale they post here and don't disclose they are making money off it that I would not appreciate and consider spam. Again if a store owner posted here I would be thrilled, and if he gets a proxy to do it for him because they have the time and/or reputation on this site, that is great too, as long as they disclose that they are making money of promoting here. I was not sure from your youtube post whether you were or not, but either way it is fine, as I don't think you were trying to be deceptive - just excited to get us heroscapers a nice discount.
Old December 5th, 2016, 09:36 AM
Super Smurfy

Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

No worries, SH. The only action I took regarding this was to move your other post about it to the correct Sales and Sightings forum. A *third* post about it elsewhere would have been hard to justify, but both of your posts were reasonable, provided you dont have financial incentive in some way involved without disclosure.

There is nothing more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. --MLK
Old May 30th, 2017, 03:38 PM

@Sir Heroscape - does SirHeroscape20 still work? For me it said "This code did not match any active gift card or discount. Was it entered correctly?"

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion