Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project > C3G Library
C3G Library This area collects all the released designs. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old May 1st, 2013, 09:32 PM
Has Bigger Cockles

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Fire Demons - Design Phase

Yeah, I'm feeling the playability over theme argument here, and I think the theme still sells the other way. I want to hear from the rest of you, but I just joined the A group.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old May 1st, 2013, 09:49 PM
One time at band camp...

Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death!

I do like A better, as well!
Old May 3rd, 2013, 02:14 AM
"Special Eyes"

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

A as well

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 53 - ARKHAM UNLEASHED
Old May 3rd, 2013, 10:27 AM
Has Bigger Cockles

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

All right, I'm calling this one for the A's and I'll get the SP updated accordingly in a minute here. Thanks, guys!

I'll test these guys after the Shadow Demons.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old May 5th, 2013, 12:05 AM
Has Bigger Cockles

Finally got around to updating the SP here!

Distracted by all the Geek Day festivities today. I'll slowly but surely begin chipping away at my two initials tomorrow or Monday.

Old May 5th, 2013, 03:51 AM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post

Distracted by all the Geek Day festivities today. I'll slowly but surely begin chipping away at my two initials tomorrow or Monday.
What's the "Geek Day Festivities"?
Old May 5th, 2013, 10:26 AM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post

What's the "Geek Day Festivities"?
Bats declared yesterday Geek Day because Iron Man 3, Star Wars Day and Free Comic Book Day aligned.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old May 6th, 2013, 10:00 PM
Has Bigger Cockles

C3G INITIAL PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE TEST UNIT (FIRE DEMONS)

- THEME TEST/ Check to see if there are any powers or stats on the test unit card that does not accurately reflect the theme or likeness of what the character would and could do. Also consider destructible objects, and whether or not this characters powers should affect them.
PASS

- MIRROR TEST/ Check to see if the unit were played against itself, if there would be any loops that would upset the balance of the Game.
PASS

- BONDING TEST/ Compare the unit card with all possible currently existing Bonding abilities to make sure there are no continual Bonding possibilities that do not stop appropriately or do not stop at all. This is to prevent loops in Bonding.
PASS

- SYNERGIES TEST/ Compare the unit card with all possible currently existing synergies to make sure there are no factors that could break the game by making any unit to powerful or too weak.
Tentative PASS They have the potential to be really nasty with Grundy. If it proves too much, Iíll up the roll for Fire Spawning 13.

- POWER CHECK/ Consider the test unit and all existing units and all glyphs to compare to and check for any powers that could be over amplified and break the game. Each power must define when it takes place, who or what it affects, and What are the stipulations on the power if there are any.
PASS

- FUN TEST/ Consider whether or not the design was fun to play.
PASS

- FUN COMPETITIVE TEST/ Consider whether or not the design was fun to play against.
PASS

- DRAFTING TEST/ Consider whether or not this design is worth drafting.
PASS

- USAGE TEST/ Consider whether or not all of the powers on this card were used or at least usable.
PASS

- STRATEGY TEST/ Consider whether or not the design offers any real strategy or interesting tactics to the overall game.
PASS

Heavy Hitter or Mid-Level Hero Test
- Does it pass, Yes or No? Yes.

- What should be the unit's point value? 200-220
- Give a brief overview. Even without a successful Fire Spawning roll (plenty of misses, though) the Fire Demons do just fine against Batman, Black Panther, and Scorpion, going 5 of 6, with three of the wins very close.
Spoiler Alert!

Squad Test

- What should be the unit's point value? 200ish.
- Give a brief overview. The Fire Demons mostly just had poor luck here. This could have been a lot closer.
Map: Custom
Units: Fire Demons vs. Hawkmen of Thanagar x2 (200)
Spoiler Alert!

Squad Test

- What should be the unit's point value? 200
- Give a brief overview. Even with a successful Fire Spawning roll (finally!) the Demons canít hold up to superior numbers.
Units: Fire Demons vs. Bad Cops x4 (220)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test

- What should be the unit's point value? 220+
- Give a brief overview. The heroes got brutalized here, but they probably werenít set up to take on such large numbers. Still, the Fire Demons performed well. The dice were also on their side a little bit in this one.
Units: Fire Demons (200), Blood Demons x5 (800) (1,000) vs. Martian Manhunter (300), Flash (250), Green Arrow (150), Wonder Woman (300) (1,000)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
- Does it pass, Yes or No? Yes?

- What should be the unit's point value? 250?
- Give a brief overview. This wasnít all Fire Demons, but their survivability combined with Grundyís and a fairly hot D20 was just nasty, even against demon killers. As a result, I want to try them at 250 at least in playtesting, and see how it goes!
Units: Fire Demons (220), Magma (170), Solomon Grundy (290), Shadowcat (80) (760) vs. Zauriel (320), Buffy (210), Executioner (370), Dazzler (100), Judge Dredd (240) (1,240)
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by IAmBatman; May 7th, 2013 at 11:55 PM.
Old May 7th, 2013, 10:40 PM
Has Bigger Cockles

One army test left to go! I'm leaning towards 220 so far. I'm hoping to wrap this up tomorrow at some point.

Old May 7th, 2013, 11:28 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Yeah, a little bump wouldn't hurt.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old May 7th, 2013, 11:56 PM
Has Bigger Cockles

I lied. I got a second wind and tested them with Grundy. I'm going to recommend this combo to testers, because duo resurrecters is naaasty. I'm looking at 250 right now, and/or an increase in the Fire Spawning roll.

Old May 8th, 2013, 10:07 PM
Has Bigger Cockles

I'm sticking with 250 for playtesting for now. If they're still too good with Grundy, I'll analyze the results and see if their Fire Spawning is why, and if it is I'll up the roll at that point.

Just so I don't forget later, consider this proposal to start in an hour and a half: I propose we move to Playtesting at 250 points!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project > C3G Library