Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old June 18th, 2018, 02:36 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a penguin with a machine gun Sir Heroscape is a penguin with a machine gun Sir Heroscape is a penguin with a machine gun Sir Heroscape is a penguin with a machine gun Sir Heroscape is a penguin with a machine gun Sir Heroscape is a penguin with a machine gun Sir Heroscape is a penguin with a machine gun Sir Heroscape is a penguin with a machine gun Sir Heroscape is a penguin with a machine gun Sir Heroscape is a penguin with a machine gun Sir Heroscape is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Pay it forward - Free miniatures REDUX

I received Tiranx, Dr.G recevied mine. I donít think anyone has received DrGís miniatures. I sent you the miniatures right DrG?
Old June 18th, 2018, 06:03 PM
On vacation...

Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
I received Tiranx, Dr.G recevied mine. I donít think anyone has received DrGís miniatures. I sent you the miniatures right DrG?
You sure did! I was actually going through my minis recently thinking about getting "serious" about getting some customs done this summer, so I'll post up another picture tonight with even more free minis!

Repaints My Maps Online Maps Customs
Summertime Custom Competition:
Chops Kitchen

What is The MollusClash's biggest radio hit?
Spoiler Alert!
What even is CoN?
Old June 19th, 2018, 01:19 PM
On vacation...

Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Here is my current batch of minis to pay forward.

I really have to stop saying when I'll post things...

Chops Kitchen

Spoiler Alert!
What even is CoN?
Old April 9th, 2019, 01:56 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death!

@Dr.Goomonkey You still have these or want to sweeten the deal with more minis?

Anyone want to take to keep this idea alive?
Old April 9th, 2019, 08:01 PM
On vacation...

I almost certainly have more miniatures than are pictured there that I would love to send off to somebody! I'll try and get this updated at some point in the reasonably near future.

Chops Kitchen

Spoiler Alert!
What even is CoN?
Old October 17th, 2019, 07:00 PM
"like" happy

TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun

Just giving this a bump, because its a cool idea. I personally don't need any more minis.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion